WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Good movie,

I'm an Iron Man fan but I hated his side in the comic civil war but loved him in this.

Still not as good as Cap 2 or Im 1 or the first Avengers

Yea the comic was going way over the line..

This was just practical.. Laws are a part of any civilized society

WOW THATS LAME

That's crazy. I've never had a problem with first showings on Thursday for these Avengers movies. Crowds have always been passionate and A1 sauce to me. Now first showings for other movies, even other Marvel movies, that's a different story.
Ya dudes it caught me off gaurd. People laughed and everything during the movie but nothing afterward...strange. I've had conversation with complete strangers after movies.

That's just horrible. But it's a good thing that you had ppl who laughed at the appropriate spots. Just sucks when I watch a movie and I find something funny but I'm the only one laughing!

Ya dudes it caught me off gaurd. People laughed and everything during the movie but nothing afterward...strange. I've had conversation with complete strangers after movies.

That's odd. My theater didnt give it a round of applause or anything but there was excitement and solid conversation

Every theater is different. Tonight's crowd for me was the best crowd in a while. Nonstop laughter during the airport sequences. Applause right after it hit credits. Excited talk all around me. Cosplays.

Last edited:
Every theater is different. Tonight's crowd for me was the best crowd in a while. Nonstop laughter during the airport sequences. Applause right after it hit credits. Excited talk all around me. Cosplays.
Thats usually the crowd I see at comic book movies. This one time was strange.

Spider-Man was the best adaption I've seen
They had him spot on
Can't wait for the movie

Cap was giving dudes that work :pimp:

Iron man was being an *** cause of his own failures
**** he killed people too
He knows he was under hypnosis
Can't pick and choose when u wanna be mad

What sucks is
All they needed to do was sit down and talk about what was going on
They coulda easily worked out all the things that were dividing them

Cap movies continue to be the high point of the MCU
Damn man imagine if this and aou were combined into 1 movie
Woulda been a dope avengers movie
Can't wait to see what the Russo brothers do with the avengers movie

Im was getting that work by cap
Maaaaan im is a vagina

Movie was amazing. This could've easily been Avengers 3. Avengers offered a captivating and magical experience of seeing them all on screen together for the first time. This movie recaptures that same magic that AoU didn't. I'm definitely seeing it again.

I'm really excited for Black Panther. Phase 4 gonna be lit

They really hit on everything with this movie.

All the characters were used well

The comedy was on point

The story was plotted out & paced out well

Black Panther :smokin

Spider-Man :smokin

Mark Fuhrman :smokin :lol:

T'challa>
The kid owned Spidey I hope he keeps the role a while to grow into it. Dude like a freshman?

IMO the story was weak. Formations of teams was weak and kinda random.

I was expecting more of a winter soldier tone. I would say 40% of was like cap 2. Definitely more spiderman than I thought there would be. Aunt Hottie :lol: and the Star Wars reference made by spidey :lol: It was weird seeing spiderman fight with the rest of the avengers I felt like it was those fake trailers that you find on youtube. But once I got used to it, all his fighting scenes were finished :smh:

Was it mentioned that Cap knew "the secret" bucky was hiding in the previous films?

Back
Top Bottom