WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Captain America fans should be happy that their boy is getting his own event, which will, by the looks of it, drag the rest of the Marvel heroes into it.

This is probably the most interesting thing to happen to the character since that Winter Soldier business.

Last edited:
IW gonna end just like the Avengers Assemble storyline. Tony's gonna build Arsenal and it's gonna absorb all the energy from the gems

then Ultron takes over his body :lol:

I absolutely hate to admit it but Raganarok might actually potentially have the chance to be a little bit lit

Last edited:

Just finished Doctor Strange. Pretty good. But not mind blowing.
That hallway fight scene 
sick.gif

I absolutely hate to admit it but Raganarok might actually potentially have the chance to be a little bit lit

The director for Thor does a lot of comedy. I think his and Hemsworth's style of comedy will be very compatible.

Check out "Hunt for Wilderpeople" and "What We Do In Shadows"

Disregard if you hated Flight of the Conchords

Last edited:
Gotta understand the reluctance. KF, like many others have absolutely ZERO reason to look forward to a Thor movie given the last 2.

They weren't complete trash but forgettable let downs. Especially when you look at the quality gap with Marvel stepping it up in between Cap1 and Cap2.

So many were thinking Thor 2 would deliver. It did not.

Its a good sign given the actors that have signed on and some plot points we know about but still there wills be hesitation to anticipate it.

I didn't like the first two Thor movies either, but Ragnarok just looks and sounds fire. From the cast to the plot to the villains to the mother****** Hulk in the Green Scar armor. A cosmic epic with space gods.

Not really lol

Give an unfunny person a funny line and it'll just fall flat
Kind of a chicken and egg situation though.

Cuz you can name someone you think is not funny but then with the right writing they become funny that would mean they weren't unfunny.

I'm just such a big fan of the concept of Thor as a character

The Viking god of thunder is actually a space alien from another dimension and is operating in the present day as a superhero? Cmon son how do you **** these movies up?

I wanted LOTR in space or some crazy ridiculous space opera with incredible effects or a Norse Clash of the Titans type fantasy epic with massive battles and lazor beams and lightning. Instead we got Natalie Portman, interns, and flimsy popcorn plots.

Ragnarok looks like it might satisfy at least one of those above criteria. From the retro 80s logo to Gladiator Hulk it looks like Marvel finally decided to give us the real ****.

Also give us the douchey comedic modern day Viking Thor from that Civil War extra.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom