WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Tony got worked by the director.. 1 film he's going toe to toe with hulk and the next he's getting multiple contusions from being hit by the car

Hell, the first film dude caught an SUV and subsequently got hit by it and rolled over by it and nothing

Hell first film dude took a direct hit from that tank and nothing

Tony got worked by the director.. 1 film he's going toe to toe with hulk and the next he's getting multiple contusions from being hit by the car

Hell, the first film dude caught an SUV and subsequently got hit by it and rolled over by it and nothing

I think it's the armor. Versus Hulk he had the Hulkbuster armor. I remember in Civil War he armored up through touching it with his finger and it kinda just collapsed on him. With appear to be much thinner than any other of the armors due to it being easily transportable. Iron Man 1 suit was much thicker in comparison

Hugh Jackman Would Keep Playing Wolverine If The X-Men Were Part Of The Marvel Cinematic Universe

Talking to ScreenRant recently, the actor was asked whether he would have considered sticking around as Wolverine if he'd been given the chance to meet The Avengers, and his answer was understandably a resounding yes.

"If that was on the table when I made my decision, it certainly would have made me pause. That’s for sure. Because I always love the idea of him within that dynamic, with the Hulk obviously, with Iron Man but there’s a lot of smarter people with MBAs who can’t figure that out [laughter]. You never know."

I think it's the armor. Versus Hulk he had the Hulkbuster armor. I remember in Civil War he armored up through touching it with his finger and it kinda just collapsed on him. With appear to be much thinner than any other of the armors due to it being easily transportable. Iron Man 1 suit was much thicker in comparison

I'd say the Civil War armor, while visually looking awesome, is clearly a downgrade in comparison to previous armors, which in itself goes against the grain for Tony Stark's character. But, you've got to find some way to balance the scales in order to make it, somewhat, logical for him and his team to not stomp Cap and them into the ground. Had Thor shown up I imagine they would've found some way to drastically decrease his strength as well, such as taking the hammer away or giving him some kind of Asgardian illness.

Last edited:
I'd say the Civil War armor, while visually looking awesome, is clearly a downgrade in comparison to previous armors, which in itself goes against the grain for Tony Stark's character. But, you've got to find some way to balance the scales in order to make it, somewhat, logical for him and his team to not stomp Cap and them into the ground. Had Thor shown up I imagine they would've found some way to drastically decrease his strength as well, such as taking the hammer away or giving him some kind of Asgardian illness.

Or just have the Hulk give him that work

Or just have the Hulk give him that work

Hulk's not giving Thor any type of "work" and both would have a fight far too massive for the others to have their own fights anywhere near close to them, and still be safe :lol: I was speaking of if they only included Thor. Obviously if Hulk is there that gives Thor an even match. However, remove Thor and just have Hulk and the same thing applies. They would have found some way to nerf the Hulk to justify him not beating everyone else, minus perhaps Iron Man, to death.

Oh please, if he really wanted to he would've left after Last Stand or Origins and settled for being Taskmaster or something.

He talking about a MCU deal but eventually Fox will recast Wolverine and he'll be assed out.

Details On The Infinity War shoot In Scotland along with some speculation

Avengers: Infinity War – New Details On 6 Month Scotland Shoot

Over the past few years, Marvel Studios has set up base camp for almost all of their films in Atlanta, Georgia. Thanks to a city that can double for almost anywhere else in the world and Pinewood Studios providing an abundance of sound stages and green screen to work with, almost every MCU movie passes through Atlanta at some point. This has resulted in some precise scheduling in the past – Spider-Man: Homecoming began filming there the day after Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 wrapped.

For the last month or so, Marvel has had Avengers: Infinity War filming in Atlanta as well, but the production is soon set to head to Scotland. Not much has been known about the British leg of the shoot since it was first reported back in early January – either in terms of length or what’s been filmed – but with cameras set to start rolling soon, some new details have emerged.

Omega Underground has found a new casting call that seems to suggest Infinity War will be filming in Scotland for the next six months. To make matters more interesting, the call includes a section for people 4’9″ or shorter, which could point to Peter Dinklage’s character and his planet being featured during this portion of filming.

Eitri from Marvel Comics collage Avengers: Infinity War New Details On 6 Month Scotland Shoot
It wasn’t known for how long Infinity War would be in Scotland, but that it’s for such an extensive period is certainly surprising. Whatever city or planet Marvel is using Scotland as a placeholder for should have a large role in the next two Avengers films, and that could bode well for Dinklage’s screen time.

Upon his rumored involvement, fan speculation was quick to attach him to the role of Pip the Troll, a character closely associated with Adam Warlock in the comics. However, Eitri the Dwarven King has also been a popular choice, and the Scottish location and casting call could shift expectations in this direction – it would be a fair fit for his homeworld of Nidavellir. This is even more likely as concept art for Infinity War has already shown Thor wielding a new weapon; rumors point to Thor losing Mjolnir during Thor: Ragnarok, so if he is to join the fight against Thanos, traveling to Nidavellir to ask his old acquaintance for a new weapon would make sense. If other characters are also involved outside of Thor, then it is possible they too get special armor or weapons to prepare for the battle – especially if they are beaten by Thanos initially.

Of course, the entire six-month shoot is not solely going to involve Dinklage’s character, so it will be interesting to see what other locations Scotland ultimately stands in for, and what cast members are involved

http://screenrant.com/avengers-infinity-war-scotland-six-months/

Last edited:
Chris Pratt Set To Debut New GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 2 Trailer This Tuesday On Jimmy Kimmel Live!

Broadway World (via Trailer-Track) has obtained this week's guest list for ABC's Jimmy Kimmel Live! and have revealed that GOTG star Chris Pratt will make an appearance on Tuesday night's episode to debut the brand new theatrical trailer, which should be the third overall.

hoping the new trailer is just the remaining footage from comic con that they haven't released to the public yet.

Back
Top Bottom