WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Scumbag Steve even robbed the damn place

C'mon. It's HIS suit man. :rofl:

Pretty sure it's the military's

Facts. :lol: Cap fans are outright lying to themselves if they honestly believe that military personnel own all of the gear that they use during their time in the service. Come on now, y'all know better than this. Steve Rogers used military equipment to modify an outfit, which he was given by the military. That's only his suit in the sense that he designed it, which is meaningless. May as well try to argue that a Tinker Hatfield can just walk into any random Nike store and start picking up the Air Jordans he designed without paying :lol: I'm not surprised Steve had to resort to petty theft though. Not like he's ever had a job. I mean, he did work for Shield, before he blew it to hell. Since then he's jumped from living off of Tony Stark's charity to T'Challa's.

Last edited:
Facts.
laugh.gif
Cap fans are outright lying to themselves if they honestly believe that military personnel own all of the gear that they use during their time in the service. Come on now, y'all know better than this. Steve Rogers used military equipment to modify an outfit, which he was given by the military. That's only his suit in the sense that he designed it, which is meaningless. May as well try to argue that a Tinker Hatfield can just walk into any random Nike store and start picking up the Air Jordans he designed without paying
laugh.gif
I'm not surprised Steve had to resort to petty theft though. Not like he's ever had a job. I mean, he did work for Shield, before he blew it to hell. Since then he's jumped from living off of Tony Stark's charity to T'Challa's.
Hmmm...since you put it that way. I kinda see your point.

Something else i noticed this time around.....

BW puts her life on the line to save Steve and and Sam.....

But how does Steve show his gratification?

Literally shoves her out the way to save himself 
sick.gif

Then he was acting like he was too good to give her that D when she was begging for it all movie.

Who does he think he is?! 

You comparing a tank to a vibranium shield?

The same shield that took a blow from Thor's hammer in Avengers 1?

Not that simple..

My reference point is the mark 3 vs the mark 46.. the suits used in the respective movies

And as per your point, clearly it matters the strength with which the shield is being propped or wielded (see the gif of ya boy flying).. Tony's armor in CW was sustaining damage to a significantly more degree than usual (from things other than the shield)

Also the mark 6 withstood a number of hits from Thor's hammer.. plus being tossed around in a damn propeller

Hence the 'nerf'd' comment

Will GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 2 Feature An Appearance From This Marvel Comics Superhero?

Amazon has a new storefront up for Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 and it gives fans the ability to search for character specific merchandise. That in itself is not big news, but io9 has spotted the inclusion of obscure Marvel superhero Darkhawk! We all know stuff like this is notoriously unreliable, but the site makes some very interesting points about his inclusion here.

For starters, when there's only one piece of Darkhawk merchandise coming out in the near future (a Marvel Legends action figure), why would he be prioritised over a character like Nebula?

Also, bear in mind that it was around a year ago that Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 director James Gunn teased the fact that his favourite Marvel superhero would be making an appearance in the sequel and new addition Mantis had already been confirmed by then. Could it have been Darkhawk that the filmmaker was referring to? We're going to have to wait and see!

For those of you unfamiliar with the hero, Chris Powell discovered an amulet allowing him to don the alien armour of Darkhawk. Belonging to an ancient sect of Shi'ar assassins known as the Fraternity of Raptors, it provides immense protective and fighting power to its wearer along with access to its Datasong which grants the ability to access memories and possible future outcomes of events.

View media item 2349091

Last edited:

Will GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 2 Feature An Appearance From This Marvel Comics Superhero?

Amazon has a new storefront up for Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 and it gives fans the ability to search for character specific merchandise. That in itself is not big news, but io9 has spotted the inclusion of obscure Marvel superhero Darkhawk! We all know stuff like this is notoriously unreliable, but the site makes some very interesting points about his inclusion here.

For starters, when there's only one piece of Darkhawk merchandise coming out in the near future (a Marvel Legends action figure), why would he be prioritised over a character like Nebula?

Also, bear in mind that it was around a year ago that Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 director James Gunn teased the fact that his favourite Marvel superhero would be making an appearance in the sequel and new addition Mantis had already been confirmed by then. Could it have been Darkhawk that the filmmaker was referring to? We're going to have to wait and see!

For those of you unfamiliar with the hero, Chris Powell discovered an amulet allowing him to don the alien armour of Darkhawk. Belonging to an ancient sect of Shi'ar assassins known as the Fraternity of Raptors, it provides immense protective and fighting power to its wearer along with access to its Datasong which grants the ability to access memories and possible future outcomes of events.

View media item 2349091

Know nothing of this character, but he looks cool as ****.

Actually reading up, I already like him. Wealth of stories there that could be told. Seems like it could have been plan B if ______ didn't work out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom