WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

This thread will vote against me just because :lol:

Nah

So Amel is like the Ninjahood of the political Thread and the Tdogg of th GOT Thread? Great I'm trying to have all my antogonists in line :lol:

I'll only open it up to a vote if we keep it to a select few nonpartial voters. Like shogun, yankees and maybe fozzy.

Restricting who can vote, what is this the 1940s?

Also didnt cap lose the vote in the room on the accords?

They weren't voting in that room. They was just talking. Lol

The majority in the room supported it..

The guy that was good enough to provide a roof over his head and build the equipment being used by the team (and also what cap wanted to use to escape).. the guy who was good enough to reach a higher rank in the military.. the guy who was good enough to pick up Thor's hammer, which mr self righteous couldn't do

Probably the real reason cap was against it, couldn't handle siding with someone deemed "worthy"

Infinity War small spoiler. Didn't see this coming. I wonder if there are any others involved.

Marvel's Black Panther villain Man-Ape will return in Avengers: Infinity War

Finally go to around to watching GOTG2. Mixed feelings. I think it was a fairly good movie. The characters actually felt interesting and fleshed out. Probably one of the better directed, paced and acted of the MCU films but it's just the overarching plot And villain just wasn't good. This movie deserves better

Last edited:
Finally go to around to watching GOTG2. Mixed feelings. I think it was a fairly good movie. The characters actually felt interesting and fleshed out. Probably one of the better directed, paced and acted of the MCU films but it's just the overarching plot And villain just wasn't good. This movie deserves better

Ego was great

Yeah, not the biggest fan of Kurt Russell but he made Ego a great chilling villain.

Like everything was going so well, music gave it a great vibe, had that family reunion, and even though you know things will take a turn for the worst eventually, the movie did not let on to that and especially not how.

You guys didn't realize this. But this is just throwing hints that Tim The Big Fundamenat Duncan will be apart of the MCU. I mean cmon fellas, Tim Duncan is retired, and now bringing him up. They could've mentioned, Lebron,Kobe,Westbrook,or Paul Pierce. But they mentioned Duncan. Probably gonna play Adam Warlock and shock the world giving a heath ledger performance when he played Joker. Heard it here first.

You guys didn't realize this. But this is just throwing hints that Tim The Big Fundamenat Duncan will be apart of the MCU. I mean cmon fellas, Tim Duncan is retired, and now bringing him up. They could've mentioned, Lebron,Kobe,Westbrook,or Paul Pierce. But they mentioned Duncan. Probably gonna play Adam Warlock and shock the world giving a heath ledger performance when he played Joker. Heard it here first.

Bruh imagine :lol:

Ego was great
Was he really? I mean he shows up, talks a nice game to star lord then he turns full heel and spouts his evil plans. Which could've been seen a mile away. There was nothing remotely tense about him or the climax. They even telegraphed Yondu in the first scene he was in. The movie works as a character piece but the villain and plot was sub par. Let's show Ego and the bulb on earth. I bet that will come into play later. Let's have the gold lady allude to starlords blood being evil. Let's have mantis almost spill the beans and then ignore it for a half hour. Also a stranger named Ego takes you to his secluded planet. Something ain't right. They even say it when they first get there

What they should've went with was just everyday life stuff the guardians would do. Change up the genre for once. Make Cowboy bebop in the marvel universe

Last edited:
:rofl: @ Tim Duncan secretly and shockingly being a great actor.

Would blow my mind.

Get your lamekilla on though. I like this theory :lol:

Ego was great
Was he really? I mean he shows up, talks a nice game to star lord then he turns full heel and spouts his evil plans. Which could've been seen a mile away. There was nothing remotely tense about him or the climax. They even telegraphed Yondu in the first scene he was in. The movie works as a character piece but the villain and plot was sub par. Let's show Ego and the bulb on earth. I bet that will come into play later. Let's have the gold lady allude to starlords blood being evil. Let's have mantis almost spill the beans and then ignore it for a half hour. Also a stranger named Ego takes you to his secluded planet. Something ain't right. They even say it when they first get there

What they should've went with was just everyday life stuff the guardians would do. Change up the genre for once. Make Cowboy bebop in the marvel universe
These complaints seem shallow as **** :lol:

Like you're not even complaining about the actual movie just superficial **** that's a part of storytelling and complaining it happened.

And of course at the end the my suggestion for how the movie should've been which is basically rip off this other thing is a better idea.

Last edited:
@Zik how am I being shallow and superficial. The character development of the guardians, direction and pacing were great but the story and villain sucked.

Back
Top Bottom