WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

I have to watch it again. I bought the steel book.

They set up Mordo really great. He can be a great adversary.

Just saw Doc Strange on Netflix and I enjoyed it again. Easily Marvels best origin. Only fault is the villain, who is just ok. Mordo is gonna be a great villain. They did way too much with that crash tho. Bruh flipped like 8 times :lol:

Ummmmmm, easily?

IM1? GOTG?

Doctor Strange was a fine movie, but I was left wanting more. I was expecting a darker tone.

IM1 is gonna be like the Bred 1s of MCU
laugh.gif
It already is. It started everything. 

Doctor Strange was a fine movie, but I was left wanting more. I was expecting a darker tone.

Yup.. felt like they ripped off the IM1 story without the real REAL struggle.. felt like it was going through the motions with some stuff and everything was a lil too neat

I love the Dr. Strange movie but agree it could've gave us more in certain areas. I wouldn't argue with someone that picks it over IM1 but I don't agree with that at all.

I like the character, just not the actor they cast for it.

Por que?
I'm not particularly a fan of Bernthal since his role on TWD when I use to watch it.

Something off with him specifically.

However, he won me over as Frank Castle and I was more than satisfied with a few of his performances since.

Last edited:
Dr Strange is one of the lower tier marvel movies for me.

I never really built a connection with the character. It just wasn't there for me.

my top CBMs changes on a yearly basis but TDK and IM1 are the ones that has consistently stayed on top, Civil War is probably up there in the top 3 just because of that airport scene too

Just saw Doc Strange on Netflix and I enjoyed it again. Easily Marvels best origin. Only fault is the villain, who is just ok. Mordo is gonna be a great villain. They did way too much with that crash tho. Bruh flipped like 8 times :lol:

As far as origins go.......IM1, GOTG, Ant-Man and Cap Am 1 > DR STRANGE

I didnt like Benjamin Pratts story.

my top 10:

TDK

CW
IM1
A1
GOTG

Deadpool
WS

batman begins
GOTG vol 2

kingsman

next up: 300, sin city and kickass

As far as origins go.......IM1, GOTG, Ant-Man and Cap Am 1 > DR STRANGE

I didnt like Benjamin Pratts story.
Ant Man?

Everything about that movie was average.  Meh, Strange was easily better than Cap1.

Last edited:
Yeah I really didn't like C1 all too much either :lol:

Winter Soldier was good though and CW of course.

Maybe I need to revisit Batman Begins; the way Scarecrow got tazed by Rachel was so lame to me.

IM1 and GoTG are my favorite origin stories. It's crazy how GoTG might have two of the best CBM out of everything we've gotten so far.

Ant-Man and Doctor Strange were good, but both were lacking something to make them great.

Back
Top Bottom