WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Everybody laughed at the Pacman scene. Brought it back to the he's gonna make some crazy **** line.

how many of yall watched WW yet?

nerd.gif

Everybody laughed at the Pacman scene. Brought it back to the he's gonna make some crazy **** line.

Yeah, my theater laughed at that scene. I understand the perspective that it was corny, but it really was some crazy #&*^ :lol:

how many of yall watched WW yet?

nerd.gif
I have
pimp.gif
man.. im really curious what folks who love WW had to say about first avenger.. cause there are alot of overlaps, some good and some bad
the ending was pretty cringe worthy (the fight with aries).. but man when that ending scene when dude went to get on the plane, all that popped in my head was they really going have a dude named chris go out in a plane too
they already had enough parallels with TFA.. but didnt think they would go with that one too 

man.. im really curious what folks who love WW had to say about first avenger.. cause there are alot of overlaps, some good and some bad

the ending was pretty cringe worthy (the fight with aries).. but man when that ending scene when dude went to get on the plane, all that popped in my head was they really going have a dude named chris go out in a plane too

they already had enough parallels with TFA.. but didnt think they would go with that one too 

I'd need to give TFA another watch since it's been awhile for me, but I don't look at one move lesser than the other. Both movies ultimately made me want to see more of the character in their respective universe and both movies had things that I loved and some things I didn't like.

I'd need to give TFA another watch since it's been awhile for me, but I don't look at one movie lesser than the other. Both movies ultimately made me want to see more of the character in their respective universe and both movies had things that I loved and some things I didn't like.

loved the grittiness of the war aspects of WW, but then the music and slow mo of the fights scenes felt out of place when that stuff would kick in.. was kinda distracting

really wish they played that stuff straight up.. and it's why the ending felt so odd
when they decided they needed a video game end of level boss

Last edited:
I would've been proud to call WW a Marvel movie.
i would agree, if couple changes were made

primarily, aries needed to stay just like zemo.. and no clue why they even reminded people of the whole giving up on man thing, cause if youre going do that need to have a super duper duper sad ending to justify the whole doing nothing for a 100 years (which is obviously a ballsy move considering how much could be read into that)

but movie for the most part is what TFA should have been.. and what they've done with the cap character kinda since.. but WW is far from perfect, i just feel like it's being graded on a curve

Last edited:

To be fair, neither Marvel or DC have knocked it out of the park when it comes to the villain... 
but seriously.. i thought the film had the potential to deliver on a really interesting message

you had a character in WW, who believed in the black and white of right vs wrong.. and was very naive about a number of things

her drive throughout was that once she did that 1 thing, everything would go to this utopia

would have been interesting if they dealt with her having to come to grips with the flaws of man and the realization that aries really didnt even need to do.. that's why i keep saying the big bad end game boss just felt out of place

yup.. i kinda feel that way about logan too.. not that either is bad.. but i dont see the same levels that are being attributed to either film

both have some very very good things going.. but i also think they have some obvious flaws that would have killed other films

my 2 biggest problems with WW the more i think about it:

1) with them specifically addressing her losing faith in man and not doing anything for around 100 years.. i have no clue how this move ends on hope

2) aries in his whole reveal speech talks about how little work he really has to do to destroy man, so why then does he even feel the need to fight?

- hence why i say he needed to be more zemo.. also figured the whole "she must never know" stuff from the beginning would play a different role like maybe aries was really her father or something

Last edited:
Thanos needs to kill off at least 2 major characters. To have this much build up and for him to not do anything significant would be so disappointing.

True but every single Marvel/DC villain that I have seen in recent memory on screen get ignored within minutes because they're not interesting to me...Corny or not

Magneto is cool but I don't like Fox Studios/ Singer's direction...

I hope Thanos proves me wrong...
Ego, Winter Soldier, Loki, Zemo, Crossbones, Abomination, Obadiah Stane, Soon to be Baron Mordo were all great in my eyes

You're already setting yourself up

I'm not really wanting him to just off characters left and right, but I feel like someone needs to go by his hands. I just hope Thanos gets fully fleshed out and developed at least.

Back
Top Bottom