WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

But it’s often considered the definitive MCU film. Again, I love the film but feel like the film got placed on a pedestal out of nowhere. I remember the film being out and having a ho hum reaction, especially with that summer having Indiana Jones, Speed Racer and of course The Dark Knight. I remember Incredible Hulk being my favorite out of all of those summer films :lol:

It's one of those things in which something gets the acclaim in retrospect. It's a great film but people often talked bad about it for the 3rd act often. The praise is coming from a sense of that it what started it all.

It's one of those things in which something gets the acclaim in retrospect. It's a great film but people often talked bad about it for the 3rd act often. The praise is coming from a sense of that it what started it all.

Iron Man 1 = Reasonble Doubt

so black panther is supposed to be the darkest marvel movie yet :emoji_thinking:

michael b jordan is the main villain? i just cant see him being a bad guy

too bad wesley snipes black panther movie was never made

so black panther is supposed to be the darkest marvel movie yet :emoji_thinking:

michael b jordan is the main villain? i just cant see him being a bad guy

too bad wesley snipes black panther movie was never made

I can't see there being many jokes and one liners in BP. My dude barely even smiles :lol:

Yup.

Chad is great but I do have a minor gripe with his portrayal of the character. It's obvious to me that dude has made no attempts to hit a gym.

Tryna make it seem like he looking like iron fist out there

Looks ripped to me. I don't think BP is supposed to be swole.

black-panther-3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom