WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

The critics do lean on loving the movies with good humor

Never thought a Thor movie would get a 100 on RT.

Last edited:
IMG_5689.JPG

Thor is definitely the funniest Avenger so it makes sense that his movie w Taika Waititi (comedy director) would be gold.

IMO, the funniest people in the MCU have been:
-Drax
-Ned
-Michael Peña

I dunno. I may be in the minority here, I didn't think Guardians 2 was all that funny. Personally, I think it was a bit over the top and tried too hard to be funnier than the first movie. Drax laughing at everything like Jimmy Fallon laughing at everything was getting a bit annoying and tiresome. Guardian 1 was better IMO.

I agree with you. I liked the movie a lot, but not every scene needs to be comedy. I gets it's their niche now so it's whatever.

It was weird seeing them so serious in the IW trailer :lol:

Avengers cast to hold reading to benefit Puerto Rico relief

The John Gore Organization has announced a special benefit reading of Thornton Wilder’s classic play Our Town at Atlanta’s iconic Fox Theatre on Monday, November 6, featuring Tony Award winner Scarlett Johansson along with her Avengers co-stars: Academy Award nominee Robert Downey Jr.; Chris Evans; and Tony Award nominee Mark Ruffalo. The evening, directed by Tony winner Kenny Leon and organized by Johansson, will include additional, surprise appearances by celebrities and friends. All proceeds from the one-night-only event will be donated to support the relief efforts in the wake of the devastation left by Hurricane Maria in Puerto Rico.

FoxTheatre.org/OurTown, by phone at 855-285-8499, or in person at the Fox Theatre Box Office. Tickets start at $89 and a limited number of VIP packages, which include premium seating in the orchestra pit or on stage, a post-performance meet-and-greet opportunity, a commemorative lanyard, and a signed poster will be available starting at $500.

Set in the idyllic village of Grover’s Corners, New Hampshire, Our Town is a glimpse into the American experience of small town life that captures the universal experience of being alive, falling in love, and facing death. Its 1938 original production earned a Pulitzer Prize for drama and the 1989 Broadway production garnered the Tony Award for Best Revival of a Play.

The Hurricane Maria Community Relief & Recovery Fund will be housed at the Center for Popular Democracy (CPD) and funds will be used to support immediate relief, recovery and equitable rebuilding in Puerto Rico for low-income communities of color hit hardest by the storm. The fund will support organizations working on the frontlines with these communities.

009_JGO_1718_OurTown-KeyArt_8p5x11_RGB.jpg

screen-shot-2017-09-13-at-11-12-37-am.png

Every Drax scene was hilarious. Theatre was on shambles. I don't care for Party's comedy tho

Well sure looked like he knew what he was doing :lol:

One of the few like Thor that has trained his whole life. So dude is def dangerous.

Finally saw Spiderman HC tonight. It was just ok to me. Better than the previous Spiderman movies. Maybe because of RDJ but all and all I'm ready to see Thor and even more Black Panther.

Back
Top Bottom