WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

I know it's all call back. They made fun of a crap load of the previous films.

Totally egged on Thor 2 and whatever they were thinking of going with Thor 2 at the end with having Loki on the throne. They deaded it in 5 mins :lol:

Making fun of AOU with "suns getting low" :lol:

God of thunder>>> god of hammers
Tony wearing tight pants

Bro did you even pay attention :lol:

Thor said in the beginning that he was purposely caught to garner info :lol:
Surtur straight up told him his pops wasn't on Asgard
Loki is the one who made Heimdal a fugitive. Heimdal knew that wasn't Odin.

Why does Hela need character development. Heath is regarded as one of the best jokers of all time. No character delevment there.

Bro did you even pay attention :lol:

Thor said in the beginning that he was purposely caught to garner info :lol:
Surtur straight up told him his pops wasn't on Asgard
Loki is the one who made Heimdal a fugitive. Heimdal knew that wasn't Odin.

Why does Hela need character development. Heath is regarded as one of the best jokers of all time. No character delevment there.
go ahead
and defend this trash

barely any info
or character development on hela
This is half right.

There rarely is character development for a villain unless that villain is really an anti-villain/misunderstood (I.e. Loki).

They gave us all the info on Hela they felt we needed to know; she is Odin's daughter, she helped him conquer the 9 realms, she was growing more powerful than him, he wanted to stop at 9 realms and she wabted more, Odin banished her, Ragnarok was about to happen so she returns right after Odin dies.

we see odin for like 2 minutes
don't even understand wy he "died"
wasn't he in odin sleep
how he just wake up
and then don't go back to asgard
Crazy to say it but you need to rewatch the Dark World.
where hela been all this time
Banished. Most likely to Nifleheim.

how thor end up on surter world in the beginning
The bifrost.

They straight up say once Thor returns to Asgard that Odin (who is really Loki) allowed him to go there. Loki most likely assumed he'd be killed and not return. Then there's what Thor said about why he went there.

how he get caught but escape so easily
The only thing keeping him from escaping was the teaser device Valkyrie put on his neck.
so after earth from avengers 2
he didn't even go back to asgard like he was gonna do
that was his first time back???
Rewatch AoU.

At the end, Thor summons the bifrost and returns to Asgard.
how he able to know that was loki and not his dad
but nobody else was
Now you just asking dumb questions

How did the trickster god trick everybody? :lol:
how hemdol or whatever stringer bell name is didn't say anything
Did you miss the part where they said he abandoned his post and then deemed a traitor and wanted? The whole reason why Skurge was there?

Thor literally asks him who are you and where is Heimdall.
why didn't he been take the sword
Maybe he saw that Thor would need the bifrost still active.

It don't matter though. He didn't take it when he dipped.
why wasn't he guarding the bifrost gate
instead of executioner dude at the beginning
Bruh, you didnt pay attention to the movie.

Probably too busy lusting after Cate.
hulk was getting all that love on sakarr
and aint smashed not one chick in 2 years
they aint show hulk with no harems or nothing
So? :lol:

What is this a criticism? You expected this?

Only Hulk I know that had a harem was ultimate Hulk. In Planet Hulk he had no harems.
hulk aint have a chip implanted :smh:
You definitely didn't pay attention.
they made org so trash unlike how cool and loyal dude was in the comic
meek was even more trash than in the comic
the guardian of the games????
trash concept
shoulda been the red king
Ok :lol: I mean director just made different choices.

This was a Thor movie not Planet Hulk.

Grandmaster wasn't put in the same light as the Red King was despite the fighters basically being slave fighters.

Last edited:
They straight up say once Thor returns to Asgard that Odin (who is really Loki) allowed him to go there. Loki most likely assumed he'd be killed and not return.
so when odin allowed him
thor didn't realize that was really loki???
and stinger bell didn't tell thor that was loki either even though he can see???

This is half right.

There rarely is character development for a villain unless that villain is really an anti-villain/misunderstood (I.e. Loki).

They gave us all the info on Hela they felt we needed to know; she is Odin's daughter, she helped him conquer the 9 realms, she was growing more powerful than him, he wanted to stop at 9 realms and she wabted more, Odin banished her, Ragnarok was about to happen so she returns right after Odin dies.

Crazy to say it but you need to rewatch the Dark World.

Banished. Most likely to Nifleheim.

The bifrost.

They straight up say once Thor returns to Asgard that Odin (who is really Loki) allowed him to go there. Loki most likely assumed he'd be killed and not return.

The only thing keeping him from escaping was the teaser device Valkyrie put on his neck.

Rewatch AoU.

At the end, Thor summons the video At and returns to Asgard.

Now you just asking dumb questions

How did the trickster god trick everybody? :lol:

Did you miss the part where he abandoned his post and then deemed a traitor and wanted?

Maybe he saw that Thor would need the bifrost still active.

It don't matter though. He didn't take it when he dipped.

Bruh, you didnt pay attention to the movie.

Probably too busy lusting after Cate.

So? :lol:

What is this a criticism? You expected this?

Only Hulk I know that had a harem was ultimate Hulk. In Planet Hulk he had no harems.

You definitely didn't pay attention.

Ok :lol: I mean director just made different choices.

This was a Thor movie not Planet Hulk.

Grandmaster wasn't put in the same light the Red King was despite the fighters basically being slave fighters.
i was gonna reply to everything u replied to
but it will just be a waste
so ill end it with
movie is trash
don't see it
wait till redbox or netflix
funny though
but man thor 2 might even be a better movie
and that was just triddddash
and more cohesive than this garbage
it is funny though

so when odin allowed him
thor didn't realize that was really loki???
and stinger bell didn't tell thor that was loki either even though he can see???
Do you not remember the Dark World AT ALL? Or AoU

Or at least the timeline?

No he didn't realize. Its not like he's shown spending time with Odin. After AoU, Thor is focusing on investigating the oncoming threat and as we find out he's also worried about Ragnarok.

As for Heimdall, they aint address that cuz the writer and director didn't make those movies anyway. Notice how in the first 20 min all of that gets washed away. Loki is immediately figured out, Heimdall's status is directly addressed.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion but you're on meth if you think the first Thor was better than this one.
i mean thor movies are the bottom of the trash bin imo
along with gotg(second one was better though)
so aint really saying much
antman was better than this
atman was legit better than this movie

nah :lol:
but wait they said last they saw of banner was 2 years ago
thor been locked up off asgard for 2 years???
timeline all messed up already
Since AoU it has been 2 years for Banner.

Notice the **** he's asking about when he reverts.

As for Thor, at some point after AoU Jane Foster dumps him so he had to have been back to earth few times before Civil War in 2016.

So for timeline's sake lets just say he hasn't been back on earth for 6-12 months and during that time he may have been on Musphelim (however you spell that).

Yeah.

Posted my thoughts already.

Given your lack of paying attention or understanding there isn't much worth to your opinion anymore.

But yeah, more like a 92% on RT

Yeah.

Posted my thoughts already.

Given your lack of paying attention or understanding there isn't much worth to your opinion anymore.

But yeah, more like a 92% on RT
when i looked earlier today it was at 93%
so yeah
u acting like u acted in the movie
u getting butthurt
and opinion is just opinion
u seem real hurt by my opinion of the movie
u don't like it just ignore it or keep it pushing

Nayghtyhare trollin hardbody :lol:

Talmbout Thor 1 was better than this and that both Guardians were trash, with the second one being a bit better

WRONG....your opinion is trash fam.

I think a lot of people are caught up in the moment, just like when people hailed Homecoming the best Marvel movie when again, it's a 7/10 at best. Ragnarok in it's own right is 8/10. Aside from the obvious troll, I do agree that this movie does not deserve it's RT score. And speaking of trolls, how is the one who ranked baby root, raccoon, even dead quicksilver over the best avenger, Cap, a troll. Hypocrisy in the truest form.

We were just joking about you being old brah. Didn't have to stop lifting. :lol:

I think a lot of people are caught up in the moment, just like when people hailed Homecoming the best Marvel movie when again, it's a 7/10 at best. Ragnarok in it's own right is 8/10. Aside from the obvious troll, I do agree that this movie does not deserve it's RT score. And speaking of trolls, how is the one who ranked baby root, raccoon, even dead quicksilver over the best avenger, Cap, a troll. Hypocrisy in the truest form.
It may or may not deserve that score but it's still a good movie. Dude said it was trash.
Also everyone was hype for Spider-Man ever since the rumor of him being in civil war surfaced, so the "everyone is in their feels" argument makes sense. I don't think many people were hype about thor 3 until the trailer came out... even then I personally was skeptical.

u acting like u acted in the movie
u getting butthurt
and opinion is just opinion
u seem real hurt by my opinion of the movie
u don't like it just ignore it or keep it pushing

this generation loves hiding behind the word opinion AFTER stating untrue facts

anyway,
Marvel has a vast amount of alternate universes that explain different origins, deaths, and storylines.

when it comes to the MCU, why cant it just be another alternate universe?

why do fans get so worked up over the MCU not lining up they way they want it to?

Back
Top Bottom