WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

BP CW costume is up there as one of the all-time great MCU costumes, IMO. I wish they would've switched it around instead with him having the IW costume first and then wearing the CW version in this movie. I get there's probably tech advances that make this one superior but I don't see why they couldn't aesthetically. Just a minor nitpick from a spoiled fan :lol:

Or they pulled a Thor 3 and the trailer is hiding the spoilers til the movie drops.

Synopsis:

An unprecedented cinematic journey ten years in the making and spanning the entire Marvel Cinematic Universe, Marvel Studios’ “Avengers: Infinity War” brings to the screen the ultimate, deadliest showdown of all time. The Avengers and their Super Hero allies must be willing to sacrifice all in an attempt to defeat the powerful Thanos before his blitz of devastation and ruin puts an end to the universe.

Anthony and Joe Russo direct the film, which is produced by Kevin Feige. Louis D’Esposito, Victoria Alonso, Michael Grillo and Stan Lee are the executive producers. Christopher Markus & Stephen McFeely wrote the screenplay. “Avengers: Infinity War” releases in U.S. theaters on May 4, 2018.

Oh My Lord.

I'm glad Spider-Man went with that suit. The battle for Wakanda looks great. Something tells me that they'll do better than the Asguardians in Thor 3.

Guardians are high key trash
760872548fa6ffce1ec96b1d22589147.gif

that trailer makes the wait feel even longer. you guys think this movie dethrones avatar :nerd:

that trailer makes the wait feel even longer. you guys think this movie dethrones avatar :nerd:

that's tough, Avatars at what, $2.7b?

not sure any film can reach that today

moviepass probably wouldn't help unless they count each entry as a full ticket price?

Back
Top Bottom