WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Falcon a throwaway character at best. Just another guy with equipment. Difference between him and Tony is the IQ, plus billions. Hawkeye in his old uni with the headpiece was iconic even though all he did was shoot arrows...lol.

Never been a fan of the lower tier characters like Falcon and Black Widow. When bigtime baddies come around they are basically useless. Stick to the street level crime.

Not everyone can be the QB, WR, DB or RB. You gotta have fullbacks, linemen, tight ends, etc.

amel jl gif.gif
Brah!! I didn't know I was in this gif!!

tenor.gif

And Trailer is straight :pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:. 2018 is gonna be glorious for the MCU

Hawkeye when he was Ronin was dope (in the comics at least) but if we could've had any variation of Hawkeye, I'd rather Ultimate Version adaptation.

Banner would Hulk out in the Hulk, buster, not his style.

The Hulbuster does look like it’s in Wakanda however and Tony doesn’t seem to be there.

Spider-Man the GAWD, Black Panther so ready for war, Thor is going through it, Captain America CAN’T die, he’s about to be the film favorite and Iron man putting his hands up before Thanos puts him to sleep :lol: Classic Tony

I have no doubt in my mind now that the Xmen and F4 are coming back home for the MCU. Marvel has become the biggest entity in cinema and they have Disney backing them. The only thing remotely comparable is Star Wars and Disney owns that as well. We’re living through history

RFX do you make the gifs?

How do you get them?

Hulk look like he has jeans on. And that haircut :pimp:

Thanos handing out L's :pimp:
That scene where Tony was the only one moving has to be the last scene. Bet on it.

Not everyone can be the QB, WR, DB or RB. You gotta have fullbacks, linemen, tight ends, etc.
That's what the thousands of inhumans and mutants coming to light are for. Cannon fodder with actual powers. Somebody like Nick Fury, with a brilliant tactical mind, has a use. The others need to stay on the porch once outer space is in play.

Trailer looks great.

Falcon a throwaway character at best. Just another guy with equipment. Difference between him and Tony is the IQ, plus billions. Hawkeye in his old uni with the headpiece was iconic even though all he did was shoot arrows...lol.

Never been a fan of the lower tier characters like Falcon and Black Widow. When bigtime baddies come around they are basically useless. Stick to the street level crime.

This is the main reason I never saw the Netflix heroes being involved in an Avengers movie,dudes would get killed in a flash trying to throw down with Thanos and his crew :lol:

"There was an idea.." Sam Jackson ain't in the movie but he's in the trailer.

I'm a little disappointed that he's not showing in this film. He was the link that brought them all together leading up to Avengers.

So I definitely got emotional thinking about how I’ve been watching these films for 10 years. Disney really knows how to get you.

This is jaw dropping.

Thanos throwing fades though!!

What villains have we seen throw a punch. With that much power!
Like really. Someone is throwing punches.

Def need to see Hulk vs Thanos. But Thor 2. Should have them team up.

Marvel released a trailer yesterday for the trailer though :lol: they are feeling themselves and they should. With the DCEU conceding to the lesser film franchise, Feige is officially THE MAN.

This film man, I can’t believe it

Back
Top Bottom