WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Hoping to hear a status update on the deal today. I'd like to see this finalized in the next two weeks. But I know, it won't.

The Guardians of the Galaxy will be phased out but still make random appearances here.

46op6.gif

I like Jim as reed richards actually.

Dudes on roll with his new show on amazon and that new silent film he has with his wife I believe.

My top choice as well.

:lol: at lame just forever believing that the lesser studios for Marvel movies would get gobbled up by the dominant, more successful one then tryna act like he had insight or facts.

fantastic 4 movie would be trash
their villains are trash
only good reason to even have then
would be that potential illuminati storyline
that evolves into planet hulk
but seeing we got planet hulk
in trash *** thor film
no reason to have f4 film
dont feel like hearing its clobbering time on the big screen again
You could still use an Illuminati storyline with A4. The heads come together and decides to reset the universe and then a proper intro of F4, Xmen etc

GotG2 is on netflix now for anyone who doesn't have the blu ray

In before nawghtyhare says WHO CARES THIS MOVIE IS TRASH

files too big because the image is actually hi-res so it cut off :frown: I have nowhere to upload a bigger file unfortunately

Xmen should have a whole new cast of up and coming actors. Xavier and Erik however I’m not sure who should play them.

Friends and I were discussing this in great detail, If it were to reboot from Jim Lee's X-Men/Animated Series era, I can picture:

Stephen Lang for Magneto (Avatar, Don't Breathe)
Mark Strong for Professor X (Kingsman Secret Service)

Other MCU X-Men:
Summer Glau for Rogue (Firefly, Terminator Sarah Conner Chronicles)
Kerry Washington for Storm (Scandal)
Ben Barnes for Gambit (Punisher)
Katherine McNamera for Jean (Maze Runner)
Hailee Steinfeld for Kitty Pride (Pitch Perfect)
Joe Manganiello for Wolverine (True Blood)
Dylan Minette for Ice Man (Don't Breathe)
Valerie Tian for Jubilee (21 Jump St)
Jeffrey Wright for Beast (Westworld)
Travis Willingham for Colossus
Ian Harding for Cyclops (Pretty Little Liars)
Taron Egerton as Angel (Kingsman Secret Service)
Christina Masterson for Psylock (Power Rangers TV)
Is he didn't pass away, I'd vote Anton Yelchin for Nightcrawler (Star Trek)

Natalie Dormer or Kate Mara for Mystique

GotG phased out? I never believed in you, lame
That wouldn't be hard to believe. GOTG3 is supposed to blow the cosmic world open. And they'd have been together for a while when it comes out so I can easily see them no longer being a group at the end of their fame. And with Gunn saying that'll close the trilogy, I could see Marvel putting them on the backseat.

Summer Glau gets a mention in the mcu thread? Whoa. I've always been a fan of hers since her failed Terminator series. I do not see her as Rogue though.

I swear up and down that Lupita Nyong'o would be a fantastic Storm. I'm upset that they casted her for BP already now.

Guy who plays Punisher? Perfect Wolverine. I think they should go and cast him. I don't think the Punisher series is mega popular anyway.

A lot of people will disagree on this but I say they keep on Channing Tatum as Gambit. I think he'd kill it

Guy who plays Punisher? Perfect Wolverine. I think they should go and cast him. I don't think the Punisher series is mega popular anyway.

what are you talking about :lol:

read on the Marvel Netflix thread, it is up there with the best ones they've had so far

critics just hit it with the negative review because of the current gun situation in the country but many are even deeming it as the best so far

again dude, you got to watch some of these things before you start talking about them :smh:

Summer Glau gets a mention in the mcu thread? Whoa. I've always been a fan of hers since her failed Terminator series. I do not see her as Rogue though.

I swear up and down that Lupita Nyong'o would be a fantastic Storm. I'm upset that they casted her for BP already now.

A lot of people will disagree on this but I say they keep on Channing Tatum as Gambit. I think he'd kill it

Punisher is being put up there with DDS1 guy

Wut? It's probably #2 on alot of people's lists next to DD S2. It's pretty damn popular. Although he'd be a decent Wolverine, he IS the Punisher now.

Channing, to me, doesn't fit the bill for Gambit. The body type, facial features, hair are nearing more Colossus than Gambit. Plus I don't think he has enough range to play a pseudo-french Cajun guy. I think Ben Barnes would be awesome.

Yeah I would want Lupita as well, but she's cast as another MCU character.

what are you talking about :lol:

read on the Marvel Netflix thread, it is up there with the best ones they've had so far

critics just hit it with the negative review because of the current gun situation in the country but many are even deeming it as the best so far

again dude, you got to watch some of these things before you start talking about them :smh:
I watched the whole Punisher series actually

The netflix thread doesn't move very quickly...you haven't seen my posts?

the whole thread doesn't move much because the series are far and few in between and people binge watch

but ever since the move to the new servers, many threads are just slow but if you read the responses, I am not sure how you can come to your conclusion

Back
Top Bottom