WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

its directed by Travis Knight, he directed Paranorman, Coraline and Kubo

it also stars Hailee Steinfeld :pimp: and John Cena :lol:

Watching homecoming again in 4k. Finally copped a new tv. Movie is great, only thin g I disliked was the plane sequence at the end because you couldnt see what was happening in theaters, but with this new TV it looks great. Last fight scene is lacking but I don't know why people hate on this film. They nailed Peter Parker

Me neither, Homecoming's great. The kid they got to play Pete is great too. Plus Keaton crushed it as Vulture and they've got a little set-up for Sinister Six popping off. Only thing I didn't like was some of the side characters and how they co-opted Ganke into Ned.

The X-Men Hype got me watching three hours of this:

Brings back memories...the early 90's that's what me and my older brother did mostly all the time...go to comic book stores and read x-men-marvel/Image comics. Had hug collection of comics...need to find them.

going to need this hat

25009646_411980089220415_5785395976495693824_n.jpg

GotG2 made me a really big fan of Nebula

Been a fan of Karen Gillan since her Doctor Who days

Hopefully she has a good role in IW

going to need this hat

25009646_411980089220415_5785395976495693824_n.jpg

The Soul Stone will be on the back of the hand which leads me to believe that’s what the battle in Wakanda is over. :nerd:

Makes sense because Black Panther is right before Infinity War.

T (Tesseract)
H (Heart Shaped Herb)
A (Aether)
N (Neck... of Dr. Strange >D:lol:)
O (Orb)
S (Scepter)

Do you think they'll do a whole origin story for X Men / F4 or just jump right into a story like Spider Man Homecoming?

just jump right in because we dont need origins story for them but how do they explain mutants all of a sudden being in existence?

are they going to do the another terrigen transformation type of deal?

I could see that. Maybe the disregard all the Inhuman-related storylines after A4 and follow the OG route of humans evolving with mutant powers?

And speaking of Spider-Man, I'm really curious when we'll see more info with Oscorp and the Daily Bugle.

Back
Top Bottom