WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

the whole thread doesn't move much because the series are far and few in between and people binge watch

but ever since the move to the new servers, many threads are just slow but if you read the responses, I am not sure how you can come to your conclusion
Lol I mentioned the thread not moving very quickly because I don't know how you could've missed my posts, considering you thought I didn't watch the Punisher

And as far as the positive comments in the Netflix thread goes, I figured it's the same as DCEU movies getting positive comments in the DCEU thread

Lol I mentioned the thread not moving very quickly because I don't know how you could've missed my posts, considering you thought I didn't watch the Punisher

it doesn't move as fast as this thread but for a week or so there was a rapid fire of posts in there so yours could still be buried but it isn't consistent which makes it slow

in comparison to this thread, it is snails-pace

And as far as the positive comments in the thread goes, I figured it's the same as DCEU movies getting positive comments in the DCEU thread

that doesn't even make sense, the DCEU thread is littered with hatred for the film :lol: and even majority who liked it are saying it is average and good for a DC film

and the Netflix shows like IF and Defenders got slaughtered

They are going with a Punisher season 2.

*sigh

Oh well, hmm getting recasted as Wolverine was a long shot anyway

81CB003A-BE94-47BA-AE79-B909A9DAD922.jpeg

is she usually older than BP?

Bosemans 41 but I think he plays T'Challa younger, like late 20s/early 30s?

is she usually older than BP?

Bosemans 41 but I think he plays T'Challa younger, like late 20s/early 30s?
RDJR is playing a slightly younger Stark (younger than he is) as well.

In comics, with that recon I think they made Storm and T'Challa basically the same age.

But Naomi can easily pass for mid 30s.

Back
Top Bottom