WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Anyway, in order to survive a fight you got to have brains. I can't believe Blonsky stood in front of Hulk and basically dared him to hit him hard. Stupid ***

pz16y3xh.jpg

Also- they never addressed Stan Lee drinking the contaminated Brazilian Hulk soda. I wonder if he had any after effects

Kinda lit rn tbh but yo it's ****ing crazy that Disney purchasing Fox. This is the birth of an entertainment conglomerate the likes of which has never existed - we are talking a multinational, incredibly wealthy superpower that exhibits massive levels of organizational competence from top to bottom, incredibly potent and Freudian brand sorcery, and reach that goes beyond the frontiers of any of the classical empires.

We're talking an international superpower that dictates, disseminates, shapes, and establishes the cultural zeitgeist, at will. The known quality of the brand is not even a factor here.

That small titty likin *** short ***** ameLLL made a very astute point:

Thank Heaven we like Disney's ****.

You can't really start with Miles with out having Peter first unless you're not covering the source material or trying to adapt it at all.

There was no way the MCU was gonna start with Miles first and then bring in Peter later as the older Spider-Man that Miles followed after.

Maybe in a comic or cartoon that could work. But even in the trailer they're showing some of that Peter×Miles mentor relationship.

I meant just skip Pete altogether and do miles

I know everyone wants to see miles as Spidey but trust me marvel is going to stick with Peter for awhiile.....if miles ever hits the big screen the most you'll ever see him is in a cameo. Or disney might just give him his own Animated series.

I mean Miles was mentioned in Homecoming. So we know he exists. It’s a matter if they want to go with ultimate continuity or post Secret Wars in 616.

Gonna be interesting to dynamic to see play out on the big screen though. I’d like to see Peter die and Miles take up the reign rather than Peter end up like Tony in the MCU. His current setup as head of Parker industries isn’t that cool IMO.

I meant just skip Pete altogether and do miles
Too much of a risk for the movies and despite the main controversy that would arise its more about source material.

Bendis has been good but he hasn't done enough to establish Miles Morales as a character. There's been some good structural and surface level things that can work in cartoons, tv's, and okay well from some scenes but nothing that can carry an entire movie let alone a trilogy. Bendis has almost done more character work on Miles father than Miles at times.

Back when I was advocating for Miles to get movies in was saying to just adapt certain stories done with Peter (and not even the best well known ones) for Miles. Funny enough, they jack Gable from Miles for Peter :lol:

But just Miles on his own doesn't have enough good stories let alone great ones to flourish. Too much would end up leaning on other heroes

Last edited:
I’m all in to bring Hugh. Dude was carrying the franchise for the longest. He needs some real shine. Logan was great.

Let's not forget Peter is byfar the better character and Miles whole existence depends on him. In a year of so of reading there wasn't a single issue with Miles that didn't have some sort of Peter Parker reference.

Let's not forget Peter is byfar the better character and Miles whole existence depends on him. In a year of so of reading there wasn't a single issue with Miles that didn't have some sort of Peter Parker reference.
And that's more of the writers fault for thinking that you have to keep referencing Peter or audiences won't accept a black Spider-Man. It's always a caveat with miles, he's Spider-Man but let's not forget he's not the real one wink wink. The movie trailer did the same thing. Heck the movie story line is gonna have that as a big point. Maybe just maybe the world wouldn't end if Peter wasn't mentioned at all

Happy Hogan, Pepper Potts are going to be in IW. Maybe they're there to cry over Tony's death.

Man Ape is going to be in IW?

Guess we know he will live in BP..

Sorry my phone won't let me post the link

Stopped reading comics long before Miles, so I'm good with Peter. Would be amazing to see a black Spider-Man though, if they do transition in the films I hope it's done right.

I don't want to see Miles Anytime soon. I'm talking mad years. Too many good Peter stories. I'm down for a black Spiderman but only of it makes sense and is unique to that character. Swapping Peter out for Miles and if they decide to tell stories that aren't unique to Miles, then it'll make no sense to me. I don't want to see Miles just for the sake of seeing Miles.

Now that F4 is going back to the MCU what are the chances the vacant Avengers building becomes the Baxter building? And if it does happen is that something Feige already had planned? Cause if he did then he must have known about getting those rights back before any of this news broke out. :nerd:

I've been saying this for a couple of months now. It's too convenient how it's vacant with everything gone and it's just sitting there. I think that Feige and Marvel had been secretly working on this deal and it just left the door open for them to seemingly slide F4 into that building that's already technologically up to speed with what they would need so there wouldn't have to be much modification of the building. Also I noted how the "A" at the top of the building isn't that much different style wise than the number 4, so even as a silhouette it doesn't look all that different.

Back
Top Bottom