WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Nobody was interested in gotg either. And If y'all liked ant man don't see why a black widow movie would be a problem. 60% chance it's a shield movie. Otherwise it's a prequel.

Nobody was interested in gotg either. And If y'all liked ant man don't see why a black widow movie would be a problem. 60% chance it's a shield movie. Otherwise it's a prequel.

Your best bet would be going with bond or that atomic blonde movie that I didn't watch

Not seeing the overlap with the characters you referenced.. unless they are basically going 'cap' her, like they did with cap in WS and CW

The GOTG are traveling space bandits with an eclectic roster of alien races and villains.

Ant-Man has a dope power set and you can do a lot of interesting things with it. Son went subatomic into the quantum realm, rode ants, and fought on a toy train set.

Black Widow has guns and tasers...

Captain America has a shield

Yet he had the best solo movie in the franchise

You're forgetting the vitamin S whatever film you're starting at..

The second movie is a shield/hydra movie with BW, nick fury, falcon and WS thrown in and doing a lot of the heavy lifting.. and add a crap ton more if you're referring to CW

As I said above, if they plan on pulling a WS and having other characters intertwined throughout.. I can see it.. they had an animated movie with her and punisher that had other guys thrown in (like iron man and hulk)

Like I said the BW movie has to be lower in budget to the typical marvel movie and be more of a cerebral thriller than a special effects blockbuster

Maybe it could be rated r too.

I would definitely go outside the box with her.

Like I said the BW movie has to be lower in budget to the typical marvel movie and be more of a cerebral thriller than a special effects blockbuster

Maybe it could be rated r too.

I would definitely go outside the box with her.

I would go inside rhe box with her, real deep....real inside...her box

Justify it how you want for not seeing that it'll work, but a BW can easily be done and be a surprise. Widow, Hawkeye and Fury as the main characters and bam. Easy as that. It could involve aim, other shield ****. Tons of stories they could tell

Shield don't interest me if it don't involve Fury, Steve and Bucky. And at that point it might as well be a Cap movie :lol:

I'm not completely shutting it down, I hope they sell me. But this is the first time a MCU movie has been announced to be in development and I'm like "I really don't care".

Nobody is trying to see Scarlet Johanson as a lead actress in a movie. See Lucy. See Ghost in the Shell. She’s a good supporting player but not the star.

I wouldn't mind a BW solo film but I am not sure I want it taking one of the film slots though.

I believe with all the rights that going to come flooding in, the Disney streaming service are going to start pumping out movies for it like Netflix and a BW film seems perfect for it.

Also, even if it has a rather small budget with minimal cgi, ScarJos fee alone is going to be up there close to RDJ by and the pay equality movement is going to help that immensely.

I was actually excited to hear Ant Man in development. But I wanted Hank Pym more than Scott Lang. Still happy with what we got though.

Evans in the Avengers Cap costume for Avengers 4

avengers-set-photos-january-10-01.jpg

I always thought this costume looked pretty damn cool. It was the stupid cowl that killed it.

The_Avengers_Joss_Whedon_devoile_l_angle_du_film_photo_3.jpg

I like the boots and gloves but it's very pajama-esque.

That reminds me of our "discussion" of Cap getting chainmail armor from a few years ago:lol: At the time, I was so sure it'd never happened but looking back in hindsight, I can't believe they haven't thrown that bone to audiences yet.

The all blue uni from WS >

Captain Puerto Rico need to be speaking out more about what's going on down there

T'Challa better bless him that suit at the end of IW, or whoever takes the mantle if they decide to go that route.

The GOTG are traveling space bandits with an eclectic roster of alien races and villains.

Ant-Man has a dope power set and you can do a lot of interesting things with it. Son went subatomic into the quantum realm, rode ants, and fought on a toy train set.

Black Widow has guns and tasers...
...and don't forget her cardboard acting skills.

Back
Top Bottom