WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

IMG_2338.JPG

Picked this up at Target for $12. I might wear this for IW
I need this shirt.

Infinity War is Thanos' Film According to the Directors

"Darth Vader was the pre-eminent villain of my childhood, and we're hoping to make a Darth Vader for a new generation," Russo says. "We're hoping he has that complexity to him, and that he strikes fear into the heart of the audience, but at the same time they go on a journey with him. Frankly, Avengers 3 is his movie."

As for the special effects being used to bring the character to life on the big screen, Russo adds: "It's very important to us that Thanos has a level of photorealism that makes that audience believe him." While Thanos will look real, he'll be doing some pretty spectacular things, including blowing up a moon (that scene was in the Comic-Con trailer but not the version released online. It turns out that barely scratches the surface. "That's one of many things Thanos does in this film. He's an incredible threat!"

0a540c8d741817d98e8917ab98416818463af04c_hq.jpg

6-part-2.jpg

4807769-7474001093-cap_s.png

3999253-avengers42.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

"I never freeze"

I've been trying to stay away from all BP related news. I feel like this being the last movie before IW means there's still one last BIG thing they've yet to reveal and I won't risk having it spoiled. Ima just keep bumping King's Dead til the rest of the soundtrack drops.

yup, I've been avoiding all commercials too, you know they gonna mess around and show Fury or Bruce Banner in a commercial and ruin that :wow::wow::wow: factor

Missed opportunities such as?

Since you all hate IM3 so much, what story would you have told to end his trilogy fresh off the events of the Avengers?

A better one. Demon in a bottle and some other sub plot. Made sense after witnessing an alien invasion.

Real talk though, the Mandarin is not a one movie villain (unless that movie is almost 3 hrs).

So they'd have to reveal he was behind a lot since IM1. Plus Feige was all tenative to do magic until Dr. Strange so TM'a power set would probably lean more on highly advqnced alien tech and not magical rings.

The whole what movie you would 've done has been done. I did it with IM2 and its easier with IM3 even with keeping most of the plot.

People complain about Tony mostly being out of his armor on some MacGuycer **** but that's not a problem. Its some of the tone and interactions. Plus the stakes have to raise higher than just Rhodey has to save the president and Tony has times he Pepper.

Given it just came out and some thought, the whole Vulture transition in to a real threat in Homecoming and basically what Agents of Shield have been doing since Avengers couldve been implemented and shown as another issue Tony feels responsible for and has to correct.

The whole chitauri alien weapons, alien tech, and alien DNA scattered across Manhattan.

Alright people on Niketalk here is my cool *** Target Marvel collection t shirts I've collected over the years. Coupled with the fact that I'm the official movie poster for the recap, you could say I'm the best person in this thread
IMG_2465.JPG
IMG_2464.JPG
IMG_2463.JPG
IMG_2462.JPG
IMG_2461.JPG

Missed opportunities such as?

Since you all hate IM3 so much, what story would you have told to end his trilogy fresh off the events of the Avengers?

Should have been a straight up mandarin especially with them about to do dr strange.. but you have nuggets of 10 rings in 2nd film

And you do AIM properly, so they could be another organization like hydra.. but whereas hydra is politically, you have AIM as tech based.. then you can overlap the films with the various groups

Back
Top Bottom