WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

D3D1470C-CEB3-44E1-8890-69D67510C045.jpeg

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
Lol they left out A1 which grossed 200 plus and included JL for no reason when there are a few marvel films that out grossed 93

Has any Facebook posts pissed y'all off over the weekend?

A summary of what a kept seeing :smh:

"Oh so y'all more black now"
"Where were yall when birth of a nation came out"
"Yall dressed up for black panther but don't support black businesses"

Has any Facebook posts pissed y'all off over the weekend?

A summary of what a kept seeing :smh:

"Oh so y'all more black now"
"Where were yall when birth of a nation came out"
"Yall dressed up for black panther but don't support black businesses"

This movie has brought out a lot of fake hoteps. Not as annoying as the snowflakes but it's getting there.

I’m glad the BP pressers/publicity tour brought this... Serkis doing Gollum reading the deplorable in cheif’s meathead tweets!

Idk if this a continuity error or what but I get that in order to have the powers the BP, you gotta take the herb juice lol

And once becoming king you gotta take the herb juice and getting buried to go to the Ancestral Plane.

Now you can get the vibe that in the movie, that was T’Challa first time going to the plane after beating M’Baku so did he actually go to Ancestral Plane when he first became BP in CW

Lol you're referring a wiki page that may not even be about the mcu version of Punisher. If you watch the Netflix show it's very obvious he cares about other ppl

Punisher debuted as a Villian to Spider-Man, only reason he's a Hero/anti-hero is cuz Fans couldn't get enough of em... I.E. Rock turning baby face, Venom Lethal protector, etc.

Idk if this a continuity error or what but I get that in order to have the powers the BP, you gotta take the herb juice lol

And once becoming king you gotta take the herb juice and getting buried to go to the Ancestral Plane.

Now you can get the vibe that in the movie, that was T’Challa first time going to the plane after beating M’Baku so did he actually go to Ancestral Plane when he first became BP in CW

He became BP around a decade ago contemporary to when Tony became IM. I would assume you only go to the plane to see you’re pops after he dies and you ascend to king.

I plan on a 3rd time but I'm gonna let it marinate for a week. Back to back to back you end up memorizing the script.
Same.

I almost went today but was like nah let me chill.

Probably. Maybe went to the ancestral plane and talked with his moms.

Or perhaps got advice from past dead BPs.

The reason he reacted the way he did is cuz he got to see his recently dead father. Maybe it wasnt a guarantee he'd see him.

No continuity error sir. That was just the first time he saw his pops since he died that's all.

da only thing that bothers me about that is Blade came out 1998, and da black panther hype as far as a face of someone who's she talking about happened...If Blade isn't da smashing success it was to take comic book movies serious, im convinced there's no x-men or Spider-Man movies that are considered great films.

He became BP around a decade ago contemporary to when Tony became IM. I would assume you only go to the plane to see you’re pops after he dies and you ascend to king.
Like where was that stated? Just for reference
Probably. Maybe went to the ancestral plane and talked with his moms.

Or perhaps got advice from past dead BPs.

The reason he reacted the way he did is cuz he got to see his recently dead father. Maybe it wasnt a guarantee he'd see him.

No continuity error sir. That was just the first time he saw his pops since he died that's all.

Well the real question is, do you go to the Ancestral Plane whenever you take the Herb Juice?

Well the real question is, do you go to the Ancestral Plane whenever you take the Herb Juice?

Nah. You just see what's important to you. Killmonger didn't go to the ancestral plane when he took the juice. He just saw his pops. So maybe when BP took the juice the first time he saw something else since his pops was still alive at the time.

Nah. You just see what's important to you. Killmonger didn't go to the ancestral plane when he took the juice. He just saw his pops. So maybe when BP took the juice the first time he saw something else since his pops was still alive at the time.
Hmmmmm. Maybe they’ll explain it one day

The Dark Knight was surpassed years ago truthfully.

ummm.....nah, i cant front.. nothing still touching that, da tone it set still never been recreated...some of ya gotta let BP breathe a lil...ya gonna end up overating it :lol:

as of now? i got it about even with Spider-Man 2, that's upper tier Marvel.

strictly MCU? Winter Soldier that propane piff...then Guardians 1, then Black Panther... although, that first avengers depending on i feel flips back and forth.

da more fan service, and easter eggs in a Marvel movie, da better IMO.. after all, its a comic book movie...Black Panther kinda falls a lil short in that department.

Back
Top Bottom