WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

My duds include:

Daredevil
Puniser:War Zone
FF4 reboot
Ghost Rider 2

Didn't bother watching Catwoman or Green Lantern

Daredevil wasn’t great but it wasn’t super trash either. If you had been hoodwinked into watching GL and CW your list would be different lol.

Last edited:
How was wkabi treasonous? The king was in fact killmonger He was following orders along with believing in what his new king was spitting. If you're mad at him then by definition u should be mad at okome for not going with naikri

Wasn't treasonous but his allegiance switched quickfast when Killmonger dropped that body in front of him lol

People really saying MBJ performance was impressive?

I did a poll on IG, almost an even split (good/bad performance). Most of my friends thought he was meh.

The album needs to win movie soundtrack of the year. Probably one of the only albums ever that I can listen to and not skip any songs. Its amazing.

How was wkabi treasonous? The king was in fact killmonger He was following orders along with believing in what his new king was spitting. If you're mad at him then by definition u should be mad at okome for not going with naikri

It was implied that him and T'Challa were somewhat friends. To turn on your boy so quickly was foul. It's not like he wanted Klau to get away intentionally. To just ride with Killmonger like that. Backstabbers....

Wasn't treasonous but his allegiance switched quickfast when Killmonger dropped that body in front of him lol

I thought so too. It seemed like they were bff's, but T'Challa messes up once and dude was ready to take Killmonger's side over him.

You'd be right if T'Challa tapped or died. When he showed up, that meant the challenge wasn't technically over which means Killmonger was no longer king no?

It was implied that him and T'Challa were somewhat friends. To turn on your boy so quickly was foul. It's not like he wanted Klau to get away intentionally. To just ride with Killmonger like that. Backstabbers....

W'Kabi wasn't trying to hear an explanation as to why T'Challa didn't bring back Klaue. He wanted the body. W'kabi basically had the mindset of T'Challa from Civil War when he was trying to find out who killed T'Chaka. The difference is the conversation he had with Zemo on the mountain where he played the voicemail. That's when T'Challa realized having the constant vengeful mind as a King isn't a good approach. W'Kabi hasn't had that personal revelation.

I thought so too. It seemed like they were bff's, but T'Challa messes up once and dude was ready to take Killmonger's side over him.

killmonger did what a lot of wakandians wanted for klaue.

You'd be right if T'Challa tapped or died. When he showed up, that meant the challenge wasn't technically over which means Killmonger was no longer king no?

that's why okoye flipped the switch against killmonger right away

W'Kabi wasn't trying to hear an explanation as to why T'Challa didn't bring back Klaue. He wanted the body. W'kabi basically had the mindset of T'Challa from Civil War when he was trying to find out who killed T'Chaka. The difference is the conversation he had with Zemo on the mountain where he played the voicemail. That's when T'Challa realized having the constant vengeful mind as a King isn't a good approach. W'Kabi hasn't had that personal revelation.

I wonder did T'Challa tell W'Kabi after the movie that Killmonger's Father is the reason Klaue got into Wakanda.

that's why okoye flipped the switch against killmonger right away
Right so W'Kabi should have too if he were a true friend.

Did he need it though? He got his vengeance as soon as Klau's body was dropped in front of him. To be fair I thought all of W'kabi's actions were justified up until T'Challa showed back up, but oh well. I understand what it did for the story.

People really saying MBJ performance was impressive?

I did a poll on IG, almost an even split (good/bad performance). Most of my friends thought he was meh.

The album needs to win movie soundtrack of the year. Probably one of the only albums ever that I can listen to and not skip any songs. Its amazing.
I’m always confused about MBJ. I don’t think I’ve ever found him to be impressive in any of his roles but I’m told that he is by everybody, so I’m always left at a loss. Not that he’s bad, it just feels like it’s always some variation of himself and not a character

Sort of like how Denzel or Mark Wahlberg will put out a movie and they basically are just playing themselves

I was thinking this but if you want to get technical the challenge was complete. The whole point of the combat ritual is one on one fighting until someone taps or dies. No outside interference. You can argue that when he got revived by his mom and sister that was cheating.

I was thinking this but if you want to get technical the challenge was complete. The whole point of the combat ritual is one on one fighting until someone taps or dies. No outside interference. You can argue that when he got revived by his mom and sister that was cheating.

When Whitaker's character interfered and stopped him from getting killed that was cheating as well.

I wonder did T'Challa tell W'Kabi after the movie that Killmonger's Father is the reason Klaue got into Wakanda.

Maybe they'll work that out later and that might change his mind, idk.

Right so W'Kabi should have too if he were a true friend.

Did he need it though? He got his vengeance as soon as Klau's body was dropped in front of him. To be fair I thought all of W'kabi's actions were justified up until T'Challa showed back up, but oh well. I understand what it did for the story.

When T'Challa tried to explain, he didn't see Klaue, so whatever explanation T'Challa had was irrelevant. He expected the King to act like a King and exact revenge, but he just didn't understand the situation. Killmonger was about that action, and his allegiance switched that fast lol.

I had that argument with somebody. One one hand Killmonger won fair and square and beat the brakes off Tchalla. But on the other hand, it wasn’t at the designated time for challenge before he was king. So does it even count? Still, if your using the rules of combat, Tchalla should’ve accepted his defeat. Because now it just looks like you can lose but hey who cares I feel that I deserve it

I had that argument with somebody. One one hand Killmonger won fair and square and beat the brakes off Tchalla. But on the other hand, it wasn’t at the designated time for challenge before he was king. So does it even count? Still, if your using the rules of combat, Tchalla should’ve accepted his defeat. Because now it just looks like you can lose but hey who cares I feel that I deserve it
Yea. That was probably the only thing I had a problem with about the film

Killmonger won the ritual combat. T'Challa shouldn't be able to challenge because someone revived him :lol:

Back
Top Bottom