WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Damn fam... I hope you’re off the next day! :lol:
15/20 minutes of trailers, movie will start at 11ish + 2.5 hours, it’ll be about 1:30 AM by the time it’s over. Then if they have clips towards the end for Ant Man, or something... you’ll be home by 2:30 AM! :wow:
11 pm showing over here. Probably won't leave the theater until 145 or 150am... It'll probably be 3 or after when I get home.

I work 3-1130 pm shift though lol

Bros I think there were NO seats for the 7 pm Dolby screening when I was buying tickets lmao

Who's Who in this pic?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180316-104024.png
    Screenshot_20180316-104024.png
    1,000.2 KB · Views: 34
11 pm showing over here. Probably won't leave the theater until 145 or 150am... It'll probably be 3 or after when I get home.

I work 3-1130 pm shift though lol

Bros I think there were NO seats for the 7 pm Dolby screening when I was buying tickets lmao

Y’all wildin’ though! :lol:
I try to get there at 8 PM, I don’t get home until around Mid-Night & be tired as hell the next morning!

Got my ticket for Saturday morning at 9AM. IMAX 3D.
Sitting right in the middle lol.

Now trying to get another ticket for Friday afternoon.:lol:

Fandango posters are dope. Too bad they're really small (or atlesat the one i got for civil war was)

Purchased my tickets already for Friday. The trailer looks incredible, I've rewatched it already about 5 times, it just looks so damn impressive. Thanos is menacing, you can tell he's no joke, I'm ready, I can't wait!

:wow:

Everyone pretty much already said what I was thinking about the trailer. Lol at spider-man and dr strange intro, dude should’ve gave the kid the tony stark roll eyes

Back
Top Bottom