WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

IMG_4749.PNG

The worst...

can we agree that this movie is going to break ALL BOX OFFICE RECORDS?!!?!?!?!

Real talk, this **** is really on some unprecedented levels right now.

Like, there needs to be an Electives Course in Colleges, for what Marvel/MCU did, so that future generations can grasp the concept of what is going on right now.

Damn near sold out @ my local theatre for opening night. I feel like this will sell out faster than Black Panther, & those moved QUICK!

This is the guy Amel be campaigning for :smh: Don't know who's worse between Trump and CC. He's gotta gotta die.

Trump's cabinet; Hitler, Satan, Darth Vader, Virgin America.
And I'm supposedly the delusional one who can't differentiate from fiction and reality? Look at this bird over here

real talk though
T'challa really should get the glove and save the day

That would be :nthat: x100000

a23df1ce93aadda6a54b17b27bfd844c.jpg

Thanos dont want the smoke with the Don

Reactions: MVP
What gave Stark Fan boys the impression that Cap owes the Starks ANYTHING?....of anything Howard Starks success was based off Caps existence...if anything the Starks owe Cap....he was recruited, remember that

What gave Stark Fan boys the impression that Cap owes the Starks ANYTHING?....of anything Howard Starks success was based off Caps existence...if anything the Starks owe Cap....he was recruited, remember that
bro stop already it's beeen days fam

Back
Top Bottom