WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

That trailer blew my mind. Went on Fandango to get tickets right after and most seats were already taken from 7 to midnight :wow: Was still able to get Dolby seats at 7:30 and IMAX seats at 10:45. I’m going back to back on this one. :pimp:

That trailer:

mjgrin.png

"Fandango: You mention some characters are invested with more screen time than others. Can you name which of those characters were invested more?

Joe Russo: Interestingly enough, I'll start out by saying Thanos, even though he's not a character that had a huge preexisting story in the Marvel universe. He was a threat but he was not developed in any way up to this point. Thanos has an incredible amount of screen time in this film, in a lot of ways I would say it's his movie. Our job when we make these films — and what we feel is important to us — is to surprise the audience. We wanted to tell a story that they weren't expecting, and the story is told from the point of view of a villain, which I think is also really unique and risky for a commercial film that will surprise the audience. I think this is a market where the audience really enjoys innovation and disruption, and we want to do something innovative in this space. So I think Thanos has an incredible amount of screen time, and I think you'll find that Thor has a really interesting arc in the film. He hasn't been at the forefront of other Avengers movies but he certainly has a very important role in this film. So I'll say, Thanos and Thor."

Thor's gonna cook, get cooked, and cook again.

https://www.fandango.com/movie-news...rdians-and-the-return-of-black-panther-753060

need one of those fandango posters.. bought tix off Atom. anyone not want their poster?

:rofl:

Ain’t eem mad at him.

Couldn’t of been my friend. I’m going “hoo hoo” everytime I see him.

Back
Top Bottom