WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

30 more minutes. Let's go! 20180426_220728.jpg

Nah not the newest one lol but just know your expectations are way off base

Talk to me fam. What was off base with what I mentioned. We both know the hype got you sprung. You literally just asked an inconsistency question. Where is she?

Talk to me fam. What was off base with what I mentioned. We both know the hype got you sprung. You literally just asked an inconsistency question. Where is she?
I don’t have to explain anything. Once you watch it you’ll see for yourself lol and yes my question was a legit question lol

Hype definitely real. Well worth going to see it twice

I don’t have to explain anything. Once you watch it you’ll see for yourself lol and yes my question was a legit question lol

Hype definitely real. Well worth going to see it twice

C’mon G. I’m glad you enjoyed it though. But we BOTH know everything I mentioned was beyond valid criticism. There shouldn’t be inconsistencies and corners cut with 18 films of back story. Let’s talk after I leave the theater.

C’mon G. I’m glad you enjoyed it though. But we BOTH know everything I mentioned was beyond valid criticism. There shouldn’t be inconsistencies and corners cut with 18 films of back story. Let’s talk after I leave the theater.
Corners was definitely cut but I get why. It’s a 2 part movie. Some parts were unwarranted to an extent but it made it better imo

Criticism is subjective lol

It’s a great movie. Yeah there are thing about Thanos that are changed. But it’s a great movie and I got my IMAX poster

I just copped 2 tickets for the 12:15am showing at my local joint, wife right because she paid 60$ for our tickets Saturday at an iPic theater, but I can’t hold off, plus I work straight after the Saturday showing and I rather have time to absorb what I watched before having to work....I might have to ditch her tonight and go solo tho...she ain’t with it...lol

Getting off of work in 20 minutes and then it’s off to the theater for the midnight showing. Its so surreal man. I know this is only the first part to the conclusion of the first three phases of the MCU but still, this is just giving me goosebumps.

I was 12 years old when Iron Man came out, saw it that Friday it came out to celebrate good grades with my mom. I’m now 22 and have been out of my parents house for about 5 years but I’m still seeing it with my mom tonight. It’s so awesome to see everything come full circle, I’m just praying I don’t die on the way home or to the movies!

Back
Top Bottom