WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

By ya logic, M’Baku doesn’t yield, TChalla pushes him off the cliff, he lives, sneaks up in Tchallas quarters at night and skids his throat, he’s within the rules?...I’m sure Okoye woulda been like cool...you won fair and square..lol

And TChalla clearly lost at his own game, yet ya wanna cape like he’s the rightful king....nah in reality he overthrew the rightful king...in some places that’s called treason..

Again, where are the rules you want to rely upon

Quote them, please

Ya really wanna hold to the words “yield or die” to make sense of this....do as you please....lmao

TChalla didn’t win Fair and Square, he won with plenty of help in a very dishonorable way....end of story.

And yet he did

I mean this the Black Panther movie afterall.

Funny thing is, in a streetfight where there is literally no rules, ya would frown upon a dude getting his *** BEAT Fair and square and having one of his fucbois interfere, ya would also frown upon a dude getting his *** beat one day and coming back 3 days later on that juice trying to say the fight wasn’t over....like dawg...get all the way outta here with that nonsense...lol

I wouldn’t have as much of an issue with this if at least ya was consistent...same cats defending TChalla be coming down on Cap for less.

Ya really wanna hold to the words “yield or die” to make sense of this....do as you please....lmao

TChalla didn’t win Fair and Square, he won with plenty of help in a very dishonorable way....end of story.

Even if that was the case. T'Challa came back to continue and Killmonger wanted nothing to do with that.
If you wanna support a King that ducks challengers than go ahead man. I won't judge....

Even if that was the case. T'Challa came back to continue and Killmonger wanted nothing to do with that.
If you wanna support a King that ducks challengers than go ahead man. I won't judge....

Duck a challenge? Dude walked into Wakanda unarmed and alone and DEMANDED a challenge, He wasn’t ducking TChalla, he had won....he didn’t owe him a rematch or anything similar to that...

Hold up, who agrees to a rematch? The winner or loser?

We got these poster’s on Friday. Some co-workers already ruined them by putting pins in them to hang in their cube ‍♂️

Attachments

• 024845C0-0A01-41D5-986D-AED9C3139512.jpeg
    024845C0-0A01-41D5-986D-AED9C3139512.jpeg
    290.8 KB · Views: 23
Duck a challenge? Dude walked into Wakanda unarmed and alone and DEMANDED a challenge, He wasn’t ducking TChalla, he had won....he didn’t owe him a rematch or anything similar to that...

Hold up, who agrees to a rematch? The winner or loser?
Nobody owes anyone a rematch. If you're a true champ or in this case a King, you take on all challenges. T'Challa accepted his challenge and now you wanna say Killmonger doesn't have to accept T'Challa's?
I see what you're doing with your last question so I'll refer to my original post/question and say IF you consider their first encounter a win for Killmonger, then T'Challa's return would be the rematch.... and the person who won first would be accepting.

Not those exact words since you got the quote wrong, but those are the rules of how victory is achieved

Alot of rules/laws aren't exactly what I would consider 'honorable'.. a fight to the death isn't high on the list

You in the lead for Gold of these mental olympics ya playing...lmao

Ya defending TChalla with the same type of sense Fox News used to defend Trump :lol:

Nobody owes anyone a rematch. If you're a true champ or in this case a King, you take on all challenges. T'Challa accepted his challenge and now you wanna say Killmonger doesn't have to accept T'Challa's?
I see what you're doing with your last question so I'll refer to my original post/question and say IF you consider their first encounter a win for Killmonger, then T'Challa's return would be the rematch.... and the person who won first would be accepting.

TChalla cheated to get back, then he didn’t request a rematch, he fought to overthrow the NOW rightful king....Killmonger destroyed TChalla with ease the first time, he would have done so a second time....even in the last fight TChalla needed the interference of a speeding train to even the grounds...lmao

You in the lead for Gold of these mental olympics ya playing...lmao

Ya defending TChalla with the same type of sense Fox News used to defend Trump :lol:

The rules were THAT hard for you to comprehend?

When do they mention the honorable rules and implied terms again?

I think I missed that part of the movie

I known, people using implied rules and hypotheticals

Really is hilarious

Implied? Are there no rules to this match for the throne? I’m sure what zuri did wasn’t within those rules that decide who’s to be the king of Wakanda...

Hypotheticals? Dude it was on film, zuri saved Tchallas ***, then TChalla needed the herb to come back to life, he was practically dead and visiting his dad....then he needed his suit to overthrow killmonger

The rules were THAT hard for you to comprehend?

When do they mention the honorable rules and implied terms again?

I think I missed that part of the movie

Oh so what you saying is that a fight which decides the fate of the nation has no rules and is treated as a streetfight where ANYTHING goes, so what is the point of getting off the juice then?

You wanna get caught up in semantics, by all means, anyone with half a brain can admit that TChalla cheated and Killmonger was robbed of what he earned in their own terms.

I'll have to re-watch the movie. I've only seen it once but wasn't T'Challa's "I'm not dead and haven't yielded" imply the fight's not over lets finish it? In other words let you and I fight. Didn't Killmonger respond with pretty much...."Nah I'm good" and orders K'Wabi to attach T'Challa?

“Is not over, I didn’t die because my mother juiced me up and now I have my bulletproof tech suit on, LETS FINISH!” :lol:

Oh so what you saying is

I've repeated exactly what zuri said numerous times

Also posted the vid of the clip

You can feel free to post quotes and vid of these implied rules and/or when they bring up the honorable stuff

Back
Top Bottom