WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

This is all a moot point. Killmonger is dead and the people of Wakanda accepted T'Challa as King.

THE KING IS DEAD. LONG LIVE THE KING.

This is all a moot point. Killmonger is dead and the people of Wakanda accepted T'Challa as King.

THE KING IS DEAD. LONG LIVE THE KING.

Of course they would accept him over Killmonger, mans was about to open up the flood gates to Wakanda, which ironically enough is what TChalla ended up doing anyways :lol: sort of..

TgpGIgYxoo.gif

You make no damn sense :lol:

Time to move on b....we not getting anywhere with this.

yup, 9 words.. soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hard to make sense of

i guess i should start talking about hypotheticals and/or inferred/implied rules

i mean i get it's asking you wayyyyy too much to support what your saying with quotes or clips or something

mans was about to open up the flood gates to Wakanda.

again, posting these quotes from the movie:
T'Challa: "You will destroy the world, Wakanda included!"
Erik Killmonger: "The world took everything away from me! Everything I ever loved! But I'ma make sure we're even."

Erik Killmonger: "I've waited my whole life for this. The world's going to start over. I'MA BURN IT ALL!"

Time to move on b....we not getting anywhere with this.

you can feel free to stop quoting me whenever you want.. in fact didnt you say you were going block me.. how about you actually follow through on your word and do something

yup, 9 words.. soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hard to make sense of

i guess i should start talking about hypotheticals and/or inferred/implied rules

i mean i get it's asking you wayyyyy too much to support what your saying with quotes or clips or something

again, posting these quotes from the movie:
T'Challa: "You will destroy the world, Wakanda included!"
Erik Killmonger: "The world took everything away from me! Everything I ever loved! But I'ma make sure we're even."

Erik Killmonger: "I've waited my whole life for this. The world's going to start over. I'MA BURN IT ALL!"

you can feel free to stop quoting me whenever you want.. in fact didnt you say you were going block me.. how about you actually follow through on your word and do something

Take your own advice bro :wink:

ksteezy ksteezy out chere makin shhhh up as he goes.. wonder who that sounds like
giphy.gif

or better yet.. maybe this is more his speed:
OddballWavyDorado-size_restricted.gif

Man I’m sorry but for a good chunk of the movie Killmonger’s lines sounded as forced as TI trying to sound smart.

youre not black

I remember on a Youtube comment, someone said the "dont scare me colonizer" line was cringe af.

That line was everything to black people

youre not black

I remember on a Youtube comment, someone said the "dont scare me colonizer" line was cringe af.

That line was everything to black people
Lol NOTHING to do with his lines, just the delivery. Micheal B Jordan can be a bit much some times

“Iiiiiiiiiiiiraq” :lol:

Fams came back like he ain’t just get paws put on him and needed his uncle to take the dagger for him and his momma to come and rescue him....TChalla low key an entitled rich prick...
Werd. The confidence with which he came back was like he took no L's...

Yikes.

It would've gone over better with me if he had asked for a rematch instead of demanding that the fight wasn't over... Uhh, yea. It been over.

Back
Top Bottom