WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Would TChalla be dead if Zuri didn’t prevent it, YES OR NO?

it doesn’t even have to go as far as him surviving the fall, TChalla was toast, till Zuri stepped in....can you at the very least admit that? Or you gonna play gymnastics with me and claim that’s all hypothetical.

Aight man, I see where you wanna hang you hat at...no need to discuss further....whatever puts you at ease fam

James Gunn revealed that Groot's last "I Am Groot" to Rocket as he began fading translated to "Dad".

:frown:

That’s kinda weird since the original groot was sorta his dad so I guess rocket was his second dad. quill acted like his dad too with the way he would scold him.

Aight man, I see where you wanna hang you hat at...no need to discuss further....whatever puts you at ease fam

awwwwwwwwwwww did youtube not have the clips?

you couldnt find the quotes?

giphy.gif

awwwwwwwwwwww did youtube not have the clips?

you couldnt find the quotes?

giphy.gif

Nah bruh I just don’t see the point in having a discussion with someone that refuses to use common sense because is convenient to their narrative....like I said earlier, this is pretty much like convincing a Trump supporter that Donald Trump is a POS....no matter how hard you try to reason, IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN...so best to just let you be.

That’s kinda weird since the original groot was sorta his dad so I guess rocket was his second dad. quill acted like his dad too with the way he would scold him.

I always thought of Quill more of the father figure...tbh they all came off more like uncles.

It's a good thing Killmonger got overthrown, he woulda told all them crackas to get the hell on through with their busted *** AI sex bot :lol: "eff outta Wakanda duke"

Nah bruh I just don’t see the point in having a discussion with someone that refuses to use common sense because is convenient to their narrative.

you better get off your damn high horse talking about fox news and trump

there are rules/laws in place in YOUR country that are blatantly being disregarded by a republican controlled house and senate for their own means.. plus changing laws in YOUR country to blatantly be "dishonorable"

but just cause you cant understand a simple sentence in a movie you wanna resort to talking hypotheitcals, implied rules and honor

aint you from NY, you better sit small when these the 2 dudes yall got representing yall right now:

Screenshot-2015-02-16-08.06.03.png

main-qimg-03d08418bbd6106e287ecc7f8700af32-c

andddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd you dont know the definition of that word..

keep diggin buddy
giphy.gif

If you say so :lol: ....you be so caught up in your own narrative you simply don’t know when a discussion has reached its end...trying to score laughs doesn’t change the fact you defending a cheater...but go on bruh...like I said, arguing with you is as satisfactory as arguing with Ninjahood about politics....is simply going in circles, chasing my own tail....stupid :lol:

Take that trump and arguing b******t to your pms.

I called it quits about 4 posts ago, fam wanna keep at it with the insults, I forget that once dude is engaged, is nearly impossible to pry this cat off...I should know better by now...lol

own narrative?

was i supposed to get a writing credit for BP? a check?

i'll take the money, but i hate to break it to you but this aint come from me:
"Victory in ritual combat comes by yield or death."

Yield or death *

*Or by having one of your mans step in right before you get dealt the killing blow, so you can come back later and finish the fight.

Back
Top Bottom