WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Anxious to see the first official look at Cap Marvel. Seeing those set photos of Brie in the goofy green suit makes me nervous lol

Anxious to see the first official look at Cap Marvel. Seeing those set photos of Brie in the goofy green suit makes me nervous lol
Costumes should be the least of your worries when it comes to Marvel Studios. They have a track record of good costumes for 20 straight films. There are probably only two costumes I'd change in the whole mcu. Cap's A1 costume and Wasp's costume.

I really hope Comcast doesn't eff up the chance of the X-Men coming back to Marvel.

That's so annoying.

Comcast isn't a movie company right? Lol if they acquire the rights they may just sell them back to Disney for the right price.

they own universal that is why i mentioned them being stingy with letting the MCU make a solo Hulk film, they already have that right (i just hope that's not a sign of things to come if they do win that bid)

they also own Dreamworks, MGM and Focus iirc

Ain’t know Comcast rolls like that.

Everyone think making a universe is easy.

What happened to that monster universe?
Just remember that Cruise, mummy movie being trash :lol:

i thought it was good, not great but definitely set up the universe well. It might not have done too well domestically but Cruises star power worldwide still got it to a decent BO ($410m on a $120m budget)

i think it released with tough competition too, WW was still in theaters and then a week later it was Cars 3 or something like that

Comcast isn't a movie company right? Lol if they acquire the rights they may just sell them back to Disney for the right price.

I hope that's the case. Disney NEEDS or should be able to incorporate F4, X-Men, and other major characters into the MCU. Besides, Disney and Marvel Studios prolly have all the bank they need to make it work.

I don't want another F4 movie (unless something like this happens)
IMG_0725.JPG

IMG_0726.GIF

Last edited:
it's complicated and it's not just about throwing more money on the table

Comcast is planning a $60 billion all-cash bid to top Walt Disney on its deal to acquire most of Twenty-First Century Fox's assets.

The bid would top Disney's offer of $52 billion.

Comcast also plans to acquire 100 percent of U.K. satellite broadcaster Sky as part of an improved all-cash bid. If Disney gets into a bidding war with Comcast, then Comcast's bid for all of Sky and Fox could get close to $100 billion..

Comcast believes Disney cannot match an all-cash bid for Fox because if it adds more stock to a deal, Fox stock will go down, depressing the value of the offer, sources told CNBC.

Everyone think making a universe is easy.

It's really not. Marvel wasn't perfect out of the gate, with only IM getting crazy word of mouth like that out of the phase 1 movies. They would get a hit, follow it up with some so so movies, and then get another hit again in a few movies. I would say after Age of Ultron, they hit another gear, and now it's it's like they're a machine that can't be stopped.

Funny thing is marvel was the one who did the trial and error ...the only thing competitors had to do was pay attention to what they're doing and copy what they got right but they haven't got it right yet.

*edit

After looking at the mcu list, they hit the gear after The Dark World, starting with WS, with only aou being the only hiccup

Last edited:
it's still a long shot though, looks like they are waiting for the ATT and TimeWarner merger to be approved before they plan to make that offer and I don't think that case is looking good so cross our fingers

I said:

Why you tagging me in a clip of Usurper T'Challa?
The only thing I understood from that video was 'all that challenge **** is over'
You're wrong and T'Challa isn't a usurper.

And:

The cheater looking so proud to come back. I'd be ashamed if I was him. He needed help from 5 billion ppl to 'continue the fight'

Everything you said here is also insanely wrong.

Don't speak on this until you watch BP again

E everysingletime

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom