WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

you can feel free to stop quoting me whenever you want.. in fact didnt you say you were going block me.. how about you actually follow through on your word and do something
Far too many lames on NT claim they're gonna block somebody only to keep mentioning them. Then there's the lames that say they blocked you but still got ya name in their posts

Groupie *****es

The cheater looking so proud to come back. I'd be ashamed if I was him. He needed help from 5 billion ppl to 'continue the fight'
Everything you said here is also insanely wrong.

Don't speak on this until you watch BP again.

I though Comcast bid was already higher but Fox felt Disney was a safer bet and less chance of it being vetoed by the govt?

Maybe it being a "cash" payment and if a lot more money makes it more attractive?

Someone brought up Spiderman 2 coming out in July...a couple months after Avengers 4.

How would you market Spiderman's movie when as of IW he's supposed to be dead?

Trailers usually come out 6 months before its movie, which means a Spidey trailer should be out before A4 comes out lol

they could say it's between Homecoming and IW...

i mean they have and still are boldly lying in your faces so...

they could say it's between Homecoming and IW...

i mean they have and still are boldly lying in your faces so...

true

Someone on another website said that maybe they'll do something like market the Spiderman movie as a Miles Morales movie and after A4 they'll reveal there's an additional Spiderman (Peter)

Last edited:
I'm indifferent either way at this point. Marvel has a 20 movie plan after A4 and this is without the xmen, etc.

While I would like to see some characters in the mcu, marvel really doesn't need fox properties to be successful...

I trust in Marvel whether they acquire the Fox properties or not..

Don’t be like that Comcast :smh:

At least do right thing and just send all the Marvel stuff to the Mouse...
Doesn’t Marvel properties automatically revert to Marvel in the event of a sale to a third party? So only way they all don’t come home is if Sony doesn’t sell at all. Unless I misunderstood something.

Edit: Like poster above said.

I thought that regardless of who buys what the rights to the Marvel stuff reverts back to Marvel? I know Master Zik Master Zik was saying that. Any proof to this thought?
Yea I think Zik said that now that I think about it.

Comcast should buy Fox then. Disney would be getting all their characters back for free lmao.

Watching this scene again after IW is 100% more threatening cause we know Thanos would have washed him like a pair of old boxers

Doesn't matter.

Once Fox sells themselves to anyone Marvel is made whole (so would Lucasfilm). Disney just wouldn't get FX, a bigger stake in Hulu, some other movie franchises, etc.

I thought that regardless of who buys what the rights to the Marvel stuff reverts back to Marvel? I know Master Zik Master Zik was saying that. Any proof to this thought?
I see yall remembered.

Marvel will be in a good place regardless.

The only thing that can throw this off is if there's some other unrevealed stipulations in the sale to prevent those properties from reverting.

Last edited:
please don't **** this up comcast.. i need kang and doom in the mcu.

Last edited:
I am not sure if Marvel properties go back to Disney/Marvel, most reports are saying it is sticking with Fox and whoever buys them.

Those properties are probably some of the most attractive part of this deal especially with what they are seeing the MCU do on the box office.

For Marvel fans, there is virtually no geek upside to Comcast’s bid. If Comcast succeeds, then the X-Men, the Fantastic Four, and Deadpool will once again be prevented from joining the rest of the heroes in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

It’s easy to see why Comcast would want the 21st Century Fox assets, particularly the film and TV studios (including Pixar competitor Blue Sky). Comcast owns Universal Pictures and NBC, and a slew of cable channels. Adding franchises like the X-Men, Deadpool, Fantastic Four, Planet of the Apes, Alien and Avatar to its portfolio would be a no-brainer, particularly after its long-brewing plan to launch a Marvel-esque shared cinematic universe — Dark Universe, featuring new versions of its classic movie monsters — was dead on arrival last year with The Mummy.

With that said if Comcast wants to sell it back, they are probably free to do so and include the solo Hulk film rights as well but them being a stickler and complicating another solo Hulk film to be made, it might not be the case.

DcolzU0UwAARTfF.jpg:large

Back
Top Bottom