WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

He had to have used the particles and jumped back. He didn't necessarily have to come back through the machine. Just liked they appeared at the time and destination of their choice, he could've just jumped back to that time and place which I'm sure was already programmed. That's the only explanation as to why he could've been their in the specific time and reality.

But every other instance of returning from time travel in this movie shows the character coming back through the time machine. They jumped to a location of their choosing but always came back through the machine

But every other instance of returning from time travel in this movie shows the character coming back through the time machine. They jumped to a location of their choosing but always came back through the machine

Not necessarily. They jumped from the battle of NY to the 1950s. He could've just set it to come back on his own without the machine. There's precedence for it.

I read somewhere that traveling to the past is easy, it’s traveling/going back to the future that’s tougher. I’ll try to find the link.

Him taking the pym particles in during the OG trip must have changed that time line then! He never went back to return the particles did he?

So if Cap indeed lived his life in an alternate timeline instead of growing old in the main one how exactly did he show up on the park bench?

Why didn't he come back through Banner's time machine?
Like I said Russos dont have an explanation for that :lol:

Whether it's an alt timeline or not he took off the suit and found some way back to the main timeline.
In a different universe

Feel like No tony = no way to get a new shield which would be the issue if it was the same timeline the entire time

I mean I guess maybe Wakanda but eh
Same ppl in that different timeline.

From Howard Stark to them geniuses Peggy knew in the season of her show.

Last edited:
True, but I think Tony's initial impression of her is she was always against Thanos. '14 Nebula was the cause of Thanos getting through but Tony's didn't know that, either. So it's safe to assume his initial impression of her is how she took care of him on the Benetar.

If any of this even matters lol.

Best answer would be he somehow saw her knee quill in the balls or someone told him and he thought she definitely gets to stay.

D7xpWzFVsAAlYzy.jpg

D7xpXHYVUAE-bvw.jpg

D7xpWUEUcAAcLAw.jpg

I guess its already confirmed that's Vormir and not Morag?

:lol: @ the idea of CM just showing up there punching Red Skull/w/e else in her way and taking the soul stone.

Some scenes the russos shoot just to throw off leakers

Maybe the Carol at Vormir thing was one of em

But yes some stuff they make up on the spot. The writers for endgame and infinity war have spoken about how they are busier on set for those movies than all the other mcu movies they have worked on.
The writers let some stunt or sfx lady convince them that it should be Natasha that ultimately sacrifices herself :lol:
Yeah but that 2014 gamora was still working for thanos.

he didn’t know 2014 gamora switched sides though.
If Tony's command was kill Thanos and everyone in Thanos army then 2014 Gamora would be spared whether he knew if she defected or not. The authority there would be the infinity stones. Cuz its not like Tony knew each and every single member of Thanos' army.

If Tony's command was to kill Thanos and everyone who came with him from the past then Gamora should be dead along with present Nebula.

Reactions: ARK
Tony basically made a simple genie wish. Get rid of Thanos and his ilk. He didn't have every specific individual in Thanos' army in his mind :lol:

Just by nature of Gamorra having defected she would have been immune to the snap.

Been reading the original 1960s F4 run by Stan Lee. Trying to figure out the angle the MCU could adopt for them because these characters have always been odd to me and very 1960s-appropriate.

I think the best way to go for Fantastic Four is a Rick and Morty or Futurama-esque route. Just four weirdos going on weird science fiction adventures and encountering weird, out there ****.

PS: Yo this cover is dope as ****

l_3_teYhAO-ln2XNwNLju5ZFEcR3qcr83MWNg2H59ZtnQIAFaDDmaa-M1BQeVLs_pvCJvO5xtq5v=s1600

Back
Top Bottom