WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Who is the dude in the picture with Peggy and the child when she's on her deathbed in Winter Soldier? Presumably that was originally the husband she mentioned before the retconned it in Endgame

This scene makes no sense to me now

EDIT: Wait, this Q&A says Cap created an alternate reality, so why was he able to show up and talk to Falcon as an old man? Shouldn't that be a different reality?

EDIT: "For example, the old Cap at the end movie, he lived his married life in a different universe from the main one. He had to make another jump back to the main universe at the end to give the shield to Sam."

giphy.gif

Russos lowkey pushing it on this one for me lol

EDIT AGAIN: NEGROES IS DOING THE MOST BRUH.

d8jfzJO.png

Basically he took his time to do the mission and then came back eventually.

He had another SHIELD made.

It isnt some big mystery.
I know. I’m talking about if the time travel rules are going to be based on M&M. I’m riding with the Russo’s with their rules of time travel so I know the one he brought back is from that alt timeline.

So if Cap indeed lived his life in an alternate timeline instead of growing old in the main one how exactly did he show up on the park bench?

Why didn't he come back through Banner's time machine?

Ant man went back in time and came back old and young. Don’t think he changed any time lines.

Just realized that when he came back young, it was the kid from Brightburn. What if Scott went back, wrecked sh*t as Brightburn, got caught up, then time traveled back.

I'm joking about the second part lol

Just realized that when he came back young, it was the kid from Brightburn. What if Scott went back, wrecked sh*t as Brightburn, got caught up, then time traveled back.

I'm joking about the second part lol
Incorrect. As tony said time traveled through him meaning they just made him on and young. It was tony that figured out how to travel through time

I’m talking about the idea that antman lived different lives as traveled time as stated by the person you quoted.

Oh yeah I'm aware of that. I just brought it up because I didn't realize young Scott was the kid from Brightburn until today when I randomly thought about it.

Putting Carol on Vormir changes the rest of the movie

That'd put her already at hq when Thanos initially attacks

Probably why they changed the script

Putting Carol on Vormir changes the rest of the movie

That'd put her already at hq when Thanos initially attacks

Probably why they changed the script
when u put it like that... it really seems like they make stuff up as they go on sometimes. how did they not figure out the scene wouldnt make sense before shooting? no wonder they have 900 hrs of footage for 2 movies.

Some scenes the russos shoot just to throw off leakers

Maybe the Carol at Vormir thing was one of em

But yes some stuff they make up on the spot. The writers for endgame and infinity war have spoken about how they are busier on set for those movies than all the other mcu movies they have worked on.

Last edited:
Some scenes the russos shoot just to throw off leakers

Maybe the Carol at Vormir thing was one of em

But then that info would need to leak before the film came out, or atleast be edited into a trailer
neither of that happened. most of the MCU stuff is closed set. Leakers only get their pics from when shooting is in public places like FFH

That would also imply that they know that there are leakers on their set, and instead of finding out who those people are, kicking them out, they spend more money to throw them off, just in case they snap pics and post them.

All this really seems like is they take us through some of Strange's possibilities.
If Clint and CM go, Clint doesn't come back and he isn't the one who is able to grab the gauntlet right after Thanos attacks, and hand it off to BP and so on.

not trying to make you look or sound dumb, or even discredit the russos
just seems like they had multiple versions of the movie and all that boils down to for me
is if they will release this footage.

still waiting on my 5 hour BP cut too btw

Last edited:
So if Cap indeed lived his life in an alternate timeline instead of growing old in the main one how exactly did he show up on the park bench?

Why didn't he come back through Banner's time machine?

He had to have used the particles and jumped back. He didn't necessarily have to come back through the machine. Just liked they appeared at the time and destination of their choice, he could've just jumped back to that time and place which I'm sure was already programmed. That's the only explanation as to why he could've been their in the specific time and reality.

He probably used the pym particles from his OG trip or maybe got new ones from new universe
and just time jumped to that location moments before Prime Cap took off to go back in time and just walked to and sat on the bench

Back
Top Bottom