WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Avatar was a great movie. Crazy how many people saw it given the cheaper ticket prices at the time.

Lol at people seeing 4 picture of black widow on set and saying “damn this looks great”

Also I don't think Keanu has an A list ego like that

He just had a cameo in a Netflix film that he didn't have to do but it was hilarious

explains why batista was behind gunn

Dave Bautista Reflects On Nearly Going Broke After Leaving WWE To Pursue An Acting Career

During the weekend, retired WWE Superstar Dave Bautista made an appearance at the Denver Pop Culture Con event and addressed a number of topics. However, most interesting was what he said about how hard things got for him while he pursued an acting career following his WWE departure in 2010.

While he initially had no interest in acting, it was being cast in a friend's movie that changed things and he then set himself a goal of making a living from being an actor. However, it wasn't until Guardians of the Galaxy that his career really took off.

"I was a horrendous actor," he confessed. "I was so mortified that I wanted to prove I could be better. The company, they wouldn’t let me do anything outside of the company. I starved for three years. I went broke. I lost everything. I couldn’t get a job and I said that I will never go back to wrestling until I prove what I set out to prove. That was that I can make it as an actor. Then I got the role on Guardians."

I watched that kickboxer movie he was in on netflix yesterday. The actress in it had some of the best, softest looking boobs i’ve ever seen.
C71EA63A-93C6-4CB1-BA2E-901688CF5562.jpeg

6235F17F-7BC9-42E5-BD77-8FC147723EAE.jpeg

0777BFB5-E114-4991-846D-A53F130DFCDA.jpeg

explains why batista was behind gunn

Dave Bautista Reflects On Nearly Going Broke After Leaving WWE To Pursue An Acting Career

During the weekend, retired WWE Superstar Dave Bautista made an appearance at the Denver Pop Culture Con event and addressed a number of topics. However, most interesting was what he said about how hard things got for him while he pursued an acting career following his WWE departure in 2010.

While he initially had no interest in acting, it was being cast in a friend's movie that changed things and he then set himself a goal of making a living from being an actor. However, it wasn't until Guardians of the Galaxy that his career really took off.

"I was a horrendous actor," he confessed. "I was so mortified that I wanted to prove I could be better. The company, they wouldn’t let me do anything outside of the company. I starved for three years. I went broke. I lost everything. I couldn’t get a job and I said that I will never go back to wrestling until I prove what I set out to prove. That was that I can make it as an actor. Then I got the role on Guardians."

Still gives me hope, I guess..

Can you imagine? If even a quarter of the ppl who watched opening weekend sees it one more time it beats the record lol

Last edited:
My schedule tightened up. I haven't even had the time to see Godzilla which just came out let alone, Endgame.

Next time I'm in the theaters is probably for Far from Home :lol:

I wonder if they're gonna make it a big deal on Reddit to try to go to get it lol

Also

The Russo bros are making an anime on Netflix for the Magic card game lol

Back
Top Bottom