WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

I plan on watching Endgame during it's final week in theaters.

I saw Infinity War at a 10pm showing the week before it got pulled and it was 80% full.

Sam just cares about getting a paycheck. :lol:
True :lol: Still thought
tenor.gif

My schedule tightened up. I haven't even had the time to see Godzilla which just came out let alone, Endgame.

Next time I'm in the theaters is probably for Far from Home :lol:
Excuses :smh:

I may have to just buy a ticket for Endgame and go see what I actually went to wee anyway.

Damn. He must’ve managed his wwe money terribly. Guy was a top guy, multiple time world champion, and was a main eventer.
To be honest wwe pays most of it’s wrestlers pennies on the dollar for all the crap they do
Aside from John cena and Brock lesnar the rest are paid like benchwarmers in the nba

After Wednesday, there's no more showings in San Francisco. Is this the same in your guys' area?

damn all theaters by me have stopped showing Endgame in premium formats only standard with like 3 showtimes

wanted to go for a 3rd time

how long do you guys think until they take it out all together ?

With all these new movies coming out in the following weeks I doubt it’ll be around for much longer. Maybe down to like 2 screenings a day. I highly doubt it’ll beat Avatar’s record :ohwell:

Curious as to why Balder was never used? Was it because he was too similar to the MCU Thor?

Curious as to why Balder was never used? Was it because he was too similar to the MCU Thor?
No.

It was cuz they weren't really sure what to do with Thor and by the 2nd movie not being all that good they probably held off on expanding that side of the MCU.

Plus the whole thing with Balder is that him being Odin's son was a secret. He's not really similar to Thor. He's suppose to be better. No need for learning a lesson in being worthy. Tends to end up sacrificing himself.

Still could happen though; Thor 4: Secret Family/Unfinished Family Business: Introduce Odin's first wife who is their mother, Balder and Angela. Bring back Hela.

Ahhh thanks Zik for that explanation.

Sidenote: Hemsworth is taking the rest of the year off to be with his family. Good for him.

After Wednesday the number of theaters and showtimes start shrinking where I live. Currently 14 theaters nearby still playing it.

By Friday only 2 theaters will be showing Endgame. Then Monday only 1. Unless I drive 20+ miles.

Fandango still showing times up to June 12 (the calendar on the app only goes up a week). Standard digital.

Edit: they’re all cinemark. Also the days after the 12th only have new releases listed, so maybe it’s TBD :nerd:

I’ll try to catch it again this week.

Back
Top Bottom