WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

^Nice

Yeah, Southcenter Dolby is where I watched it at. Shoot that's how I watch almost all the new movies now lol. Unless they don't have it in Dolby

We're only going to get another Hulk film if Universal decides to play ball with Marvel/Disney.

It'd be drastic but we could get a WWH in the next Avengers movie.

It'd probably be their only way to focus on Banner, do a lot of cool **** with the Hulk, write Banner out, and maybe even introduce a new Hulk or Hulks (really only want She-Hulk). Maybe throw in the Leader, maybe make Kang behind the whole thing. They can take as many liberties as they want with this version.

Every OG Avenger except for Thor and Banner got endings. Hemsworth actually wants to do more in the role. Wouldnt be surprised if Ruffalo wants to stop. Get that big payday and leave like RDJR.

It'd be drastic but we could get a WWH in the next Avengers movie.

It'd probably be their only way to focus on Banner, do a lot of cool **** with the Hulk, write Banner out, and maybe even introduce a new Hulk or Hulks (really only want She-Hulk). Maybe throw in the Leader, maybe make Kang behind the whole thing. They can take as many liberties as they want with this version.

Every OG Avenger except for Thor and Banner got endings. Hemsworth actually wants to do more in the role. Wouldnt be surprised if Ruffalo wants to stop. Get that big payday and leave like RDJR.
I would be very surprised, Ruffalo doesn't have much going on outside of these movies. RDJR makes a ton of money so I could see him retiring in the sunset

I would be very surprised, Ruffalo doesn't have much going on outside of these movies. RDJR makes a ton of money so I could see him retiring in the sunset
RDJR isn't going to retire from acting. Hes probably gomna finally do Sherlock 3 and have much more time to do other movies.

Same for Ruffalo. Dude is going to get back to acting in highly acclaimed films and enjoy the freedom of not being tied down long term to one franchise.

These guys do not live to do these kind of movies. Probably gonna get to trying to win some Oscars now and pursue passion projects.

Last edited:
If they really wanted to, Marvel could make it happen. I don't think they want to at the moment and are saving it.
They dont really need to and dont want to split money with them. It's that reason why the Spidey deal worked. If Sony had demanded they get a cut of Civil War, IW, and Endgame then Spidey wouldn't even exist in the MCU right now.

Its more about need and they dont need to. Any Hulk story they want to tell they legit just fit it in to someone else's movie. WWH is big enough for Avengers.

Last edited:
RDJR isn't going to retire from acting. Hes probably gomna finally do Sherlock 3 and have much mkre time to do other movies.

Same for Ruffalo. Dude is going to get back to acting in highly acclaimed films and enjoy the freedom of not being tied down long term to one franchise.

These guys do not live to do these kind of movies. Probably gonna get to trying to win some Oscars now and pursue passion projects.
I don't know RDJR I think loves it, will spend more time with the family and come back now and then for movies. I would basically just pop up in Marvel films every so often if I was him. I swear whenever I see Ruffalo, I picture him as Mike Rezendes from Spotlight. Dude was playing a reporter in the movie.

I don't know RDJR I think loves it, will spend more time with the family and come back now and then for movies. I would basically just pop up in Marvel films every so often if I was him. I swear whenever I see Ruffalo, I picture him as Mike Rezendes from Spotlight. Dude was playing a reporter in the movie.
Spotlight is exactly the type of stuff Ruffalo is gonna get back to doing.

RDJR got time to pursue that Oscar. Sure he loved it but he aint popping in here and there. Marvel aint trying to be spending that kind of money consistently on one person.

Last edited:

D6dB0jvXkAABiaN.jpg

D1n2BY9WkAMfarP.jpg

DwZXhTUXgAcoMWW.jpg:large

Dv4i3jbUwAAcssF.jpg

D39f6VCWwAEPUqc.jpg

Liz Hurley aging well :evil:

How do you bring RDJR back, flashbacks? Alternate timeline/variant iron mans?

Back
Top Bottom