WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

They werent lying about movie quality for these shows.

Wonder who has bigger knockers, Brie or Elizabeth :nerd:

so the Time Variance Authority is a part of Loki.
Wanda and Vision have kids.

After that teaser Wanda.Vision jumped up to my 2nd show I'm hyped about(What if is 1st) then Loki.

I think Falcon takes some juice to fill in some of the Cap superpowers
Damn. Why I read that as Falcon takes some juice to fill into America's @**.
Either way, can't imagine how else brutha got that strong.

sw.jpg
Looks like a Halloween trick/treating scene set up as an easter egg.

Damn. Why I read that as Falcon takes some juice to fill into America's @**.
Either way, can't imagine how else brutha got that strong.

Looks like a Halloween trick/treating scene set up as an easter egg.
I think in the comic book, Sam takes he super syrum to become Capt. Falcon.

I need Wandavision. I think that's going to be so good.

reddit must love gumballs.

Hayley still the queen though.

Forgot Selma Hayek is a worthy challenger now.

Last edited:
I don’t get what’s going on with Wandavision. Did they figure out a way to slide a sitcom into the MCU(Disney+)?

I don’t get what’s going on with Wandavision. Did they figure out a way to slide a sitcom into the MCU(Disney+)?

It will probably start as a sitcom that Wanda created to bring Vision back but I assume from episode to episode stuff will break down and the audience will be able to tell something is off. She’ll have a mental breakdown and whatever consequences she creates leads to Dr. Strange.

its probably her reality bending ability manifesting and was triggered by visions death

you can see in the teaser that her power is putting her in these "perfect" families in the tv shows (they'll probably do a flashback where she was watching them shows as a kid with quicksilver) but it seems like its all going to blow over before the season ends and brings her back to reality with vision alive

keep in mind that this also ties with Strange2 where alternate realities are going to be further explored

Wanda’s idea of a perfect family comes from classic sitcoms so her ideal life with Vision draws inspiration from some of the looks we’re seeing homaging them. Also, Wiccan and Speed are coming :nthat: checking the Mutant and the Young Avengers box

its probably her reality bending ability manifesting and was triggered by visions death

you can see in the teaser that her power is putting her in these "perfect" families in the tv shows (they'll probably do a flashback where she was watching them shows as a kid with quicksilver) but it seems like its all going to blow over before the season ends and brings her back to reality with vision alive

keep in mind that this also ties with Strange2 where alternate realities are going to be further explored
:wow: We going into the House of M? Marvel is really about to tie ALL of this together.

still only a rumor but:

DOCTOR STRANGE IN THE MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS May Include Alternate Universe Versions Of MCU Characters

According to MCU Cosmic, the movie will indeed explore what the Multiverse is and that means "we may see some known MCU characters but in very different ways." In other words, we'll be visiting different worlds and that opens the door to a myriad of possibilities, including worlds we probably never expected to see brought to life in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

As an example, the site talks about it being feasible that we could see different actors playing characters like Captain America and Iron Man. This could also be used to explain the introduction of characters like the X-Men and Fantastic Four, while it's hard not to get excited about the prospect of visiting the home of the Marvel Zombies (after all, the sequel is supposed to be horror-inspired).

Right now, we have no solid intel on which worlds In the Multiverse of Madness will explore but with rumors also pointing to America Chavez showing up in the movie - she hails from another reality in the comics - this does sound like something we could see in the Doctor Strange sequel.

:wow: We going into the House of M? Marvel is really about to tie ALL of this together.
Yeah, man. With Madrapoor being in Falcon & Winter Soldier along with SWORD being introduced.

X-Men related things are coming to the MCU quick.

still only a rumor but:

DOCTOR STRANGE IN THE MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS May Include Alternate Universe Versions Of MCU Characters

According to MCU Cosmic, the movie will indeed explore what the Multiverse is and that means "we may see some known MCU characters but in very different ways." In other words, we'll be visiting different worlds and that opens the door to a myriad of possibilities, including worlds we probably never expected to see brought to life in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

As an example, the site talks about it being feasible that we could see different actors playing characters like Captain America and Iron Man. This could also be used to explain the introduction of characters like the X-Men and Fantastic Four, while it's hard not to get excited about the prospect of visiting the home of the Marvel Zombies (after all, the sequel is supposed to be horror-inspired).

Right now, we have no solid intel on which worlds In the Multiverse of Madness will explore but with rumors also pointing to America Chavez showing up in the movie - she hails from another reality in the comics - this does sound like something we could see in the Doctor Strange sequel.
That would be really cool to see DS2 have some of the OG team playing alternate versions of themselves or even other well-known actors playing the characters.

Back
Top Bottom