WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

giphy.gif

Never cared for Sam Raimi’s style as it pertained to the original 3 Spider-Man films but I love “Drag me to Hell”. Raimi can def pull it off.

Never cared for Sam Raimi’s style as it pertained to the original 3 Spider-Man films but I love “Drag me to Hell”. Raimi can def pull it off.

yup.. his Spider-Man movies havent aged well at all.. but darkman, Evil deads and army of darkness are all the goods

Sam Raimi, the horror movie filmmaker, showed how successful a comic book film could be...Arguably cemented the genre in the eye of the general movie going audience...

Now that same guy could be heading up what’s sounding like a comic movie with a horror undertone? How can that not be something to get excited about...

Shoot...I'm down if somehow Tobey Maguire gets involved again.
Raimi would be a big win imo; dude is a real comic book fan.

Everybody wants to see Tobey's Spider-Man again (except me). The stars are aligning for a Holland/Garfield/Maguire Spider-Verse film. Multiverse of Madness will easily be the seeds planted for the first look. Sony may have been the happiest of all from this Raimi news. Free advertisement for a potential event film

John Krasinski Is On Board With Playing Reed Richards In FANTASTIC FOUR Reboot

"You’re like, 'Do you have any interest in not shattering people’s dreams?' [Laughs] I would love to be in the Marvel universe. I love those movies because they’re fun."

"But I also think they’re really well done,"
he continued. "And certainly a lot of my friends are in those movies. I have no idea what [Marvel] are thinking. But if they are considering me for Mr. Fantastic, continue to considered me because I would love it."

The more time goes on, the less I want Krasinski to play Reed. Ive been in support of the idea for at least 5+ years but its kind of played out now not to mention the appeal is more so Krasinski and Blunt being married in real life however neither are the ideal choice for the role. If I could cast the F4 today, I'm making George Clooney Reed Richards....

John Krasinski Is On Board With Playing Reed Richards In FANTASTIC FOUR Reboot

"You’re like, 'Do you have any interest in not shattering people’s dreams?' [Laughs] I would love to be in the Marvel universe. I love those movies because they’re fun."

"But I also think they’re really well done,"
he continued. "And certainly a lot of my friends are in those movies. I have no idea what [Marvel] are thinking. But if they are considering me for Mr. Fantastic, continue to considered me because I would love it."

He's too buff now.

George clooney reed would be amazing.....

could rival downeys stark.....

remember reed is the smartest human in the entire marvel universe you throw some charisma at him shoooooooooot fans gonna fall in love with reed

George clooney reed would be amazing.....

could rival downeys stark.....

remember reed is the smartest human in the entire marvel universe you throw some charisma at him shoooooooooot fans gonna fall in love with reed

Maybe if the role is one and done but he's already like 60. I don't think he has it in him to sign a long term deal needed for someone to be the MCU Reed Richards.

I'm gonna ride with Halpert until someone else gets officially casted. I think he's still around the right age to sign a 10 picture deal or whatever Marvel gets you to commit for.

Krasinski and Blunt as Reed and Sue is a damn no brainer man...aside from them being actually married IRL, they also have great on-screen chemistry, Blunt already looks like a real life Sue and Krazinski Can pull off Reed, I’m sure of it...add to the fact that they have their connection to Marvel and how the viewers WANT them for the part, dropping this bomb would be an advertising dream for Marvel, probably the biggest news since dropping the spidey coming to the MCU bomb.

Im not in on the krasinski/blunt pairing

anything he has done post office well just reminds me of him on the office.

For me at least, i think it would be hard to shake that perception of him and buy into him being “reed richards”

its gonna be someone who can play that intellectually charismatic role naturally

John hamm?
eric bana?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom