WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

so crossover... ?

feige taking over dc?

thor #2
1580835012193.png

1580835035474.png

1580835070960.png

1580835087842.png

last year:
1580835121962.png

and 2 years ago as lockjaw was traveling through universes...
1580835210833.png

on dc's end, from doomday clock
1580835345026.png

i know, i know, its just all in fun and a likely crossover in the book is a possibility...?

in the pages for thor2, stone faced avatar and being called omega seems like a dead give away for darkseid

so crossover... ?

feige taking over dc?

thor #2
1580835012193.png

1580835035474.png

1580835070960.png

1580835087842.png

last year:
1580835121962.png

1580835210833.png

1580835345026.png

i know, i know, its just all in fun and a likely crossover in the book is a possibility...?

in the pages for thor2, stone faced avatar and being called omega seems like a dead give away for darkseid

The Thor name drop is a dead giveaway, and you’re thinking “green behemoth” is hulk vs doomsday, but why? They did that already in marvel vs dc

“secret crisis” sounds like a cool idea though

its just gon' be the story they're going with, i think hulk is gon' end up sacrificing himself to save supes or the dcu as the two universe fight and then team up to fight darkseid and whatever black winter is/will be

story should be much better this time around if it does happen

Would be cool to see crossover storyline with the top DC and Marvel writers.

Really cool opening to Thor #2.

So far, I'm digging Cates approach to the God of Thunder.

so crossover... ?

feige taking over dc?

thor #2
1580835012193.png

1580835035474.png

1580835070960.png

1580835087842.png

last year:
1580835121962.png

1580835210833.png

1580835345026.png

Probably no possibility.

Writers @ both DC and Marvel do this all the time.

but i think this is the first time that they are more directly connected and pretty much referenced right after the other?

the lockjaw one is a throw away since it was a couple of years back, the jane foster seemed fairly recent and then the thor recently releasing and the doomsday clock also just ending a few months back

theres also a big ending to JL39 that might conincide with thors story if they are to connect it but we shall see, i have to read about jl39 to see whats up

might be a reach but would love to see it happen

THOR: LOVE AND THUNDER - Christian Bale Now Rumored To Be Playing An "Intergalactic Villain" In The Film

According to The Illuminerdi, they've received "concrete confirmation" that former Batman Christian Bale will be playing what they describe as an "intergalactic villain" in Thor: Love and Thunder.

Unfortunately, they don't have a name for the character and only know that he's going to be the movie's lead villain: an alien who is described as being "otherworldly." That sounds like Gorr the God Butcher.

THOR: LOVE AND THUNDER - Christian Bale Now Rumored To Be Playing An "Intergalactic Villain" In The Film

According to The Illuminerdi, they've received "concrete confirmation" that former Batman Christian Bale will be playing what they describe as an "intergalactic villain" in Thor: Love and Thunder.

Unfortunately, they don't have a name for the character and only know that he's going to be the movie's lead villain: an alien who is described as being "otherworldly." That sounds like Gorr the God Butcher.
If the DS2 rumors about opening up the multiverse is true then the Jane Foster Thor will most definitely be from a different universe

but i think this is the first time that they are more directly connected and pretty much referenced right after the other?
Nah.

I forget the DC writers name but back in the 60s/70s Roy Thomas (or was it Marv Wolfman?) literally had an unsanctioned Avengers/Justice League crossover issue to issue with the writer of Justice League. The editors were unaware they were communicating and this is basically how the Squadron Supreme (stand in for JL) stayed popular. The DC version of Avengers did not take off.

And when I say this happens all the time I mean for real. A lot of these writers are friends and fans of these other writers. A lot of them go back and forth working for each company.

A few weeks ago Bendis had a new member of the Titans show up using Spider-Man's powers and look. A year or two ago in a multiverse story an easter egg of Shazam (his cape and boot) showed up in a Captain Marvel comic. Then the OG Captain Marvel showed up in a Shazam story.

There was some stuff with Hickman's Avengers and Snyder doing some event @ DC.

It goes on and on. A lot more if anybody wants to research.

Last edited:
Disney has revealed the release months and official synopses for some of the most anticipated Marvel series that will be airing on Disney+.

qsswswsqq.jpg

Synopsis: Following the events of Avengers: Endgame, Sam Wilson/Falcon (Anthony Mackie) and Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier (Sebastian Stan) team up in a global adventure that tests their abilities — and their patience — in Marvel Studios’ The Falcon and The Winter Soldier. The all-new series is directed by Kari Skogland; Malcolm Spellman is the head writer.

“The Falcon And The Winter Soldier” will make its debut this August.

rr3r4r.jpg

Synopsis: Marvel Studios’ “WandaVision” blends the style of classic sitcoms with the Marvel Cinematic Universe in which Wanda Maximoff (Elizabeth Olsen) and Vision (Paul Bettany)—two super-powered beings living their ideal suburban lives—begin to suspect that everything is not as it seems. The new series is directed by Matt Shakman; Jac Schaeffer is head writer.

“WandaVison” will make its debut this December.

wddede.png

Synopsis: In Marvel Studios’ “Loki,” the mercurial villain Loki (Tom Hiddleston) resumes his role as the God of Mischief in a new series that takes place after the events of “Avengers: Endgame.” Kate Herron directs and Michael Waldron. is head writer.

“Loki” will make its debut in the Spring of 2021.

I see the cross-over happens as the references are way too obvious to just be an Easter egg. On top of that, the dialogue points to something immense happening as oppose to just a name drop here and there. There's definitely going to be a DC/Marvel cross-over, you can quote me on that.

Well good luck waiting on it then.

I think ppl are just taking for granted how frequently this happens.

I feel like WandaVision and Dr Strange are gonna open up the floodgates to everything we have wanted, easiest way to introduce the X-men and F4

With the falcon and winter soldier dropping in August and the D+ shows dropping one episode a week, we basically won’t go a month without some sort of MCU relevant content.

(Sony Spiderverse Morbius) July 31, 2020
TFATWS- 6 episodes covering Aug-Sept
(Sony Spiderverse Venom 2) Oct 2, 2020
Eternals -Nov 6, 2020
WandaVision-Dec-Jan
Shang Chi- Feb 12, 2021
Loki-Spring, I’m thinking Mar-April
Dr.Strange 2- May 7, 2021
Marvel What if- mid 2021 I’m thinking late May-June
Spider-Man 3- July 16th,2021

On deck

Thor 4 - Nov 5th, 2021
Hawkeye Late 2021
Moon knight TBD
She-Hulk TBD
Ms.Marvel TBD

With the falcon and winter soldier dropping in August and the D+ shows dropping one episode a week, we basically won’t go a month without some sort of MCU relevant content.

(Sony Spiderverse Morbius) July 31, 2020
TFATWS- 6 episodes covering Aug-Sept
(Sony Spiderverse Venom 2) Oct 2, 2020
Eternals -Nov 6, 2020
WandaVision-Dec-Jan
Shang Chi- Feb 12, 2021
Loki-Spring, I’m thinking Mar-April
Dr.Strange 2- May 7, 2021
Marvel What if- mid 2021 I’m thinking late May-June
Spider-Man 3- July 16th,2021

On deck

Thor 4 - Nov 5th, 2021