WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

People talking about Henry Cavill for Logan but he'd be a better Scott Summers, IMO. My brother watched all of the Avengers last weekend and I caught Age of Ultron, Infinity War, and End Game with him from parts of Saturday to Sunday. Got re-enraged at Quill and reminded of how Pratt plays a good idiot.

People talking about Henry Cavill for Logan but he'd be a better Scott Summers, IMO. My brother watched all of the Avengers last weekend and I caught Age of Ultron, Infinity War, and End Game with him from parts of Saturday to Sunday. Got re-enraged at Quill and reminded of how Pratt plays a good idiot.
Henry Cavil as Wolverine?!? Noooo. Dude is 6’1!! Who are these people??

^^^
I guess someone posted some fan art and there's been random pieces popping up online. I saw it first on Twitter a couple of days ago but there's not truth to it, just someone's idea. I said the same thing about Wolverine being smaller so Cavill makes no sense.

I’d rather Cavill for Hyperion. Some type of Squadron Supreme reference is coming since the multiverse is getting explored in Doctor Strange 2

Acting wise sure but he'd need to lose a bit of muscle mass. Scott aint never been that jacked.

For Scott I want Armie hammer.. or Tom hopper

make dude captain Britain, if anyone

definitely not Wolverine

Cast of relatively unknowns for the X-Men I would want. Akin to Tom Holland’s casting as Spider-Man. The OG 5 of Slim, Jean, Bobby, Warren and Hank for the first film. Professor X should be an A-lister however. Along with Magneto.

Screenshot_20200304-230257.png

Henry Cavil as Wolverine?!? Noooo. Dude is 6’1!! Who are these people??
doods is still riding for a literal 5'3 version of wolverine on screen huh.....do you know how tall 5'3 is?? Thats like a 7th grader LOL Im sure you would want him 220lbs as well right??? LOL

Bro how tf you gonna cast that? LOL WHO are you going to cast?

Logan wasn't even 5'3 on the animated series or depicted that short in most of the 90's comic material either

Acting wise sure but he'd need to lose a bit of muscle mass. Scott aint never been that jacked.

Depends on the artist :lol:

1583390481440.jpeg

The art style was a lot different in the 60s than the 90s, I guess casting would depend on which iteration you want to go with.

doods is still riding for a literal 5'3 version of wolverine on screen huh.....do you know how tall 5'3 is?? Thats like a 7th grader LOL Im sure you would want him 220lbs as well right??? LOL

Bro how tf you gonna cast that? LOL WHO are you going to cast?

Logan wasn't even 5'3 on the animated series or depicted that short in most of the 90's comic material either

shoulda been this guy, who is max 5’8 or 5’9

1583392769777.jpeg

Wouldn't say Hardy is a terrible Eddie Brock.

Eddie Brock has never been a good character. Plus when you take away the crux of his grudge against Spidey what do you have? A shoddy journalist with a questionable sense of justice. Pretty much what he was in Venom. They just skipped the semi-face turn and made him the Lethal Protector.

Depends on the artist :lol:

1583390481440.jpeg

The art style was a lot different in the 60s than the 90s, I guess casting would depend on which iteration you want to go with.
Even that style isn't as jacked as Cavill.

Dude is built like Colossus right now.

Last edited:
Wouldn't say Hardy is a terrible Eddie Brock.

Eddie Brock has never been a good character. Plus when you take away the crux of his grudge against Spidey what do you have? A shoddy journalist with a questionable sense of justice. Pretty much what he was in Venom. They just skipped the semi-face turn and made him the Lethal Protector.

Even that style isn't as jacked as Cavill.

Dude is built like Colossus right now.

That voice was too much for me man

Back
Top Bottom