WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

I was playing Spider-Man and was wondering if you guys think Mr. Negative will eventually appear on the big screen.
Yes, especially after w/ the ongoing success of films w/ east asian leads. Marvel would dumb not to capitalize on that plus it's long overdue.

1582489714618.jpeg

The Independent recently caught up with Mark Ruffalo, and while he was unable to shed any light on his future as the Marvel Cinematic Universe's Hulk, he did drop a surprising revelation about Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige. According to the actor, Marvel Entertainment CEO Isaac Perlmutter's refusal to allow diverse faces in the MCU almost led to Feige leaving the studio.

"That was the turning point for Marvel," Ruffalo said of Feige's fateful meeting with Disney which resulted in him being given full creative control over Marvel Studios.

"Because Kevin wanted black superheroes, women superheroes, LGBT superheroes. He changed the whole Marvel universe. We now have gay superheroes, we have black superheroes, we have female superheroes – Scarlett Johansson has her movie coming out, we have Captain Marvel, they are doing She Hulk next. No other studio is being that forwardly inclusive on that level."

not sure id believe the source but i like the idea

brie2.gif

brie2.gif
1582582604386.png

brie2.gif
They getting all my fav Brie's in one place :evil:

guess technically many people could play radd, but as good as an actor raimi is, his physical stature leaves one to wonder....i know he can work out pop gh and get swole....but the ss is the quintessential surfer, it’s a part of his whole schtick, long and lean surfer ty
this dood seem tinyyy
7dd408e8b0e67f00ae06c0df66c66731

We talmbout one of thee most powerful beings in the MU....FOX nailed it with their version...set the bar real high
giphy.gif

29a6d47fd9ee2f8bb037d9c6e66a0274.gif

DownrightUnknownAngora-small.gif

guess technically many people could play radd, but as good as an actor raimi is, his physical stature leaves one to wonder....i know he can work out pop gh and get swole....but the ss is the quintessential surfer, it’s a part of his whole schtick, long and lean surfer ty
this dood seem tiny

We talmbout one of thee most powerful beings in the MU....FOX nailed it with their version...set the bar real high
giphy.gif

29a6d47fd9ee2f8bb037d9c6e66a0274.gif

DownrightUnknownAngora-small.gif
Yep. I recall reading on the lanky dude doing the mocap. Same guy doing Abe Sapien from Hellboy.
Yea, they nailed the physique.
Never realized he's smiling in that chase scene.
And that Malek guy, ain't he the one taking pics standing on tippytoes?

I remember confusing Rami Malek and Dominic Cooper back in the day during the First Avenger and Pacific. Snafu's really put in the grind for the past decade and he gets my respect.

So I'm cool with him being the Surfer. I mean technically, do you even need him for more than his voice if he's playing a CGI silver dude on a surfboard? Pretty sure that wasn't Larry Fishburne's body in the 2007 movie, right?

brie2.gif

Hollywood is hilarious in a way sometimes where they look for a person type but that actual person may not get the role :lol:

Back
Top Bottom