WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

I'm curious if they'll reference what Steve Rogers is up to after he gives up the shield. Do they just allow him to go away and die?

I want to see a new trailer for the What-If series.

source is some youtube channel so giant grain salt, with that said...

falcon & winter soldier ep1 (maybe)

1582617759268.jpeg
this can’t be true unless GSP is in this because wasn’t he batroc in winter soldier???? We can’t be recasting people, we need gsp in this thang

this can’t be true unless GSP is in this because wasn’t he batroc in winter soldier???? We can’t be recasting people, we need gsp in this thang

GSP is retired from MMA, so he could easily do a cameo, if Marvel asked him.

giphy.gif

038713d33c038450d8c894399ad95e9af616c879_hq.gif

You weren't feeling this??
Dudes voice didn’t fit. You can tell they just got the most popular voice actor(at the time) for the most popular character. Cathay Dodd IS Wolverine...all the way down to the slight Canadian accent.

I wonder if Disney-Marvel plan on doing any thing with The Punisher? If not, Jon Bernthal would be a dope Wolverine. He could basically just play The Punisher with claws.

Dudes voice didn’t fit. You can tell they just got the most popular voice actor(at the time) for the most popular character. Cathay Dodd IS Wolverine...all the way down to the slight Canadian accent.

I wonder if Disney-Marvel plan on doing any thing with The Punisher? If not, Jon Bernthal would be a dope Wolverine. He could basically just play The Punisher with claws.

I can get not liking a voice, but to not like the cartoon because of it is a lot. The cartoon was dope!

Back
Top Bottom