WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

bro, this is what we do on NT! we havent seen a proper cbm in what feels like ages and the first ones we gets ww84 so we dying to get things going again

:rofl:

but people be petty up in this b***h

i just lurk some threads but dudes going at it and jumping from one thread to another arguing is the most entraining ish especially in the sports forum

ive said before but NT should have its own RT score because we all act like critics and can analyze these films for every screenshot they show

i think she gon do that in the sequel, he said he’ll be back for her

but i forget, is the sequel suppose to be present time or is it still between the first one and when she showed up on endgame?

but i forget, is the sequel suppose to be present time or is it still between the first one and when she showed up on endgame?

I assumed the sequel was after

but yea once she powered up Jude law and co seemed like light work

Hope it’s a flashback where she manhandles Ronan AND gets Rogue’d in the post credits :nthat:

I don’t care about the girl power scene. Juat felt weird with that song.
not used to Marvel movies having those type of songs :lol:

GOTG is filled with popular 60s and 70s songs, Ragnarok had Led Zeppelin for the opening and closing fight scenes, Homecoming had Ramones with Spider-Man swinging through Queens, etc. I would have preferred a song that wasn’t so on the nose but it didn’t ruin anything for me.

Song didn’t take me out the movie cause I just kept thinking the movie should be better

stuff just felt weak.. like the whole sam Jackson eye thing epitomizes the movie to me

some of the cringey parts wasnt even the girl power thing, just flipping channels and went to it again and the science guy joke just fell flat, i might have chuckled on it in the theaters but it didnt hold up

I’ve only watched the movie the one time haven’t had a desire to watch it again

but the eye scene and then Ronan not being really used stuck out to me

bro, this is what we do on NT! we havent seen a proper cbm in what feels like ages and the first ones we gets ww84 so we dying to get things going again
The awfulness, IMO, that was WW84 has all of us bent outta shape. Like you said, I, and many here I’m assuming, have been looking forward to a CBM forever, and getting WW84 as the first one to get us back into the spirit was just sad. At the end of the day, I’m just glad that there hasn’t been any truly awful MCU movie IMO. For me, some amazing, some great, some good, and some just cool, but nothing where I was like “what the fk did I just watch?” I can’t say the same about WW84 unfortunately. I totally trust Feige and Co. to keep giving me entertaining and dope flicks. I’m super excited at the idea that since the MCU is sort of starting a new book as a result of Endgame, I have zero clue what to expect, and the reacquisition of Fox and what can come of that really has me curious. Like I feel like before we all could sort of see what to expect at times, but now, it feels like anyone’s guess.

Shame on y'all depending on WW84 to get yall back in the groove of cbms when the first WW was so mediocre :lol:

Everybody better watch WandaVision and Black Widow.
I know. I know. I didn’t even LIKE the first WW movie at all. :smh: Was just hoping with absolutely no CBMs in 2020, and so much going into hyping up HBO Max, that the movie would’ve been at least enjoyable. Sht was awful. Even my wife, who liked the first WW movie was like “what’s this sht?!?”

1610551279627.jpeg

1610551299286.jpeg

1610551335296.jpeg

Are the people standing up for Trump simply working to save face and secure future votes? I just don't understand how they continue to see Trump as a great president.

they want to maximize profit so they want as many people going to the theater as possible

story-wise, it might have some connection with the tv shows, maybe the F&WS that might spoil something or references it?

its not announced, just a speculations by other publications after other blockbusters got pushed

Back
Top Bottom