WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

When they opened the damn episode with Jonathan Majors I was shocked. Thought it might undercut the future for his character.

Looking back after everything else that took place, they managed to introduce the new big bad while still opening up unlimited possibilities for how he will show up physically in movies and the Disney+ shows. Initially thought it would be too early, but now we know this was just scratching the surface of the character.

All in for this phase.

So many timeline possibilities running through my head.

I wonder if this he who remains gets reborn with the memories of the prior

I assumed Kang would be a serious menacing world dominator, like a Dr. Doom type instead of a wild card Joker type of dude. Didn't like it. Seems like I'm the only one, I guess I shouldn't have astrophysicist-ed him lol

We haven't met Kang yet. This was Immortus.

66BCE26A-1594-4E04-8F7B-7DA509A7F4D8.png

“bUt KaNg WoNt ApPeAr In LoKi” 🤣🤣🤣

sorry. I had to do it. I’m pumped!

Can’t wait for season 2. Now to head to other forums to see if the “Kang/He who remains showing up will be bad storytelling.” Heads have exploded.

I agreed with that point you generally don't want the big bad to be someone totally unknown to the characters.

but the writers managed to do it in a way that was dramatically satisfying.

it forced the characters to reckon with their essential nature, and confront the question can two Loki's,
with Sylvies inability to trust and Loki's inability to be trusted

actually be together in any practical sense. thus making Sylvies ultimate decision feel and effective story beat.

Different take on the character but I did if. Definitely the big bad going forward. I’m surprised they revealed as much of his backstory as they did.

I agreed with that point you generally don't want the big bad to be someone totally unknown to the characters.

but the writers managed to do it in a way that was dramatically satisfying.

it forced the characters to reckon with their essential nature, and confront the question can two Loki's,
with Sylvies inability to trust and Loki's inability to be trusted

actually be together in any practical sense. thus making Sylvies ultimate decision feel and effective story beat.
I just believe we always have to see how it’s done before calling something bad.

In other news

We never got an explanation on what the hell was Ms. Minutes and Ravonna acted like she didn’t know who “he” was..

I don't think Ravonna knew.

My assumption is Kang gave miss minutes, who then gave ravonna
the coordinates to his pre immortus/man who remains version of himself.

and that's who she went to go find at the end of the episode.

my assumption she finds him, helps him discover the multiverse they fall in love, thus setting cycle of Kangs
that leads to him returning as the one who remains.

Back
Top Bottom