WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Don't worry black Superman coming too.

hobbs-and-shaw-black-superman.jpg

What-if E4 was fire. Especially the animation! :pimp:
They definitely planted some seeds for reoccurring themes/characters to happen/appear in DS2/NWH if needed.

PO

Last edited:
What-if E4 was fire. Especially the animation! :pimp:
They definitely planted some seeds for reoccurring themes/characters to happen/appear in DS2/NWH if needed.

PO
Yeah, I feel like this Strange is powerful enough to figure out how to to get out of that universe. Would be great to see him appear in live-action.

Also thought it was cool that he interacted with Uatu.

Next week is supposedly the Party Thor episode. That should be interesting.

Cuz they think Pattinson won't return for a sequel after allegedly having issues with Reeves.

Can't really build a universe if ya **** keep breaking down after one good go at it.
Wow, already?! Damn watch this be an actual decent Batman flick too

To me the last two What If? eps were depressing as ****. I mean the majority of the Avengers are assassinated for petty reasoning just cuz Hope died and done by a crazy Pym? Then Loki takes over the world with little push back and its suppose to seem okay cuz Fury and Cap Marvel are together?

Then this? Basically The Time Machine with more magic with the same outcome just no other lesson learned. Just a pretty wicked and cruel sad story.

Wow, already?! Damn watch this be an actual decent Batman flick too
Those were the rumors months ago. We'll see how true they are after it comes out.

Last edited:
Im actually ok with different Batmen(to an extent). At this point its almost traditional…like Doctor Who.

If the reviews are dope and they get the bag, they both will be back.
just can’t get over his atrocious costume.

It was recently reported that Bassam Tariq will take the helm of Blade for Marvel Studios, and the filmmaker has now confirmed that he's the latest director to join the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

The reboot will bring the Vampire Hunter into the Marvel Cinematic Universe, with Oscar-winner Mahershala Ali taking on the title role. As for what it's been like to make the leap into blockbuster territory, Tariq admits to being surprised that a project like this one actually ended up heading his way.

"I didn’t think [‘Blade’] was going to happen, just to be very honest," he tells The Playlist."I’m honored and it’s a privilege, but I’m here in service of Stacy Osei-Kuffour, who is the incredible writer that is writing the film. She’s just a phenomenal presence and a juggernaut in her own right. And for Mahershala [Ali]. For me, it’s really just working in their service."

"[Marvel] takes big swings, you know?"
Tariq added. "I can’t say anything about it, but I’m just so excited for what we’re doing."

"Character is very important for me. I don’t think of genre, I think of character," Tariq teases. "It’s not so boxed in as people imagine it to be [working with Marvel Studios]. It’s quite exciting. And I think the reality is there is no ‘Blade’ canon, you know? If you ever read the comics, they’re always changing…Unfortunately, the [comic book series] never lasted that long."

Wild that they even have plans to make another Batman and this one hasn't even come out. Batman about to turn into a Jeopardy audition, just interchanging dudes until they find one.
I'm pretty surprised they went this long without another Batman movie before this upcoming one.

got tickets for tonight.

88rising is dropping a shang chi album tonight like how TDE made the black panther one.

totally felt him on the midnight snack answer. Delivery fee for one milk tea damb near doubles the price!

Back
Top Bottom