WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Just read an article saying that that was the abomination in the movie
It looked a bit different. Had the face of like a swamp monster or something

Why we comparing it to BP?
BP had a great A great intro film :lol:
I was suppose o go today but life… will catch hopefully tomorrow.

Why we comparing it to BP?
BP had a great A great intro film :lol:
I was suppose o go today but life… will catch hopefully tomorrow.

if we not counting BP or homecoming, since both were in civil war

then it’s just ironman and a bunch of meh, sort that meh based on your personal preference

was expecting to catch it on disney+ in a couple months, but with NTs glowing reviews.. gonna catch it ASAP

He was wearing 4's at the end.

too late, he is forever immortalize with those crappy shoes

1630645320938.jpeg

6.5/8 awesome action, heartfelt story, little wild on the mythical beasts imo

-I really hope Awkwafina isnt a big thing moving forward. she shot an arrow and killed the beast, hooray but she's not a hero and comic relief isnt a good love interest. please do not go this route.
-I did not and still do not know how to feel about the whole courtship between Wenwu and the mom, it's either sweet destiny and instant chemistry or really corny lets hook up after we fight to a draw
-bruh watched his mom die. that whole storyline with their mom, especially since we get so little scenes of her hit :frown: tragic and sad
-the dragons in the water was a little over the top for me, its part of the story and mythology but cliche
-appreciate the IM3/Slattery plot resolution. Kingsley is a master. between him and Awkwafina more than enough comic relief
-Michelle Yeoh is like a fine wine :emoji_heart_eyes:
-action scenes were DOPE. the martial arts fights were top notch and even the "giant grunt battle in open field" was full of different angles of fighting/action. the rings/mystic arts added to the fights did not make them cheesy at all and the CGI fit
-so is the new co-ed Ten Rings good, or bad...?
-they got the karaoke playlist down cold :lol: hit the "hotel california" then finish it off with the "whole new world" duet with your girl :pimp:
-overall I enjoyed the movie. CGI dragon riding is my only minor gripe, if that. and a lot of the scenes ngl i got chills at the action/suspense/build-up. whenever two of them squared off one on one...oooohh boy
-as an Asian male, when Wenwu was slowly getting his soul sucked out and he was staring at Shang-Chi, I was hoping for some emotion. a mouthed "I love you", a damb head nod, a smile, something to acknowledge that Shang-Chi is his son and he is the one to carry on. But in the most Asian twist ever, he stonefaces and gives the ten rings. That hit immediately because we don't emote, we show our love through food or gifts :lol: Asian father and son don't share their feelings, go figure.
-after we see what happened with his wife, Wenwu is really a tragic character. he got what he wanted in life and gave up the rings/immortality just for some thugs to take it away from him and he gets back on the sauce and goes on a rampage against the world.

edit: still got my ticket for saturday so I'll dive deeper on second watch

Last edited:
just finished watching. i enjoyed it as much as black panther, which is a lot.

probably the first time ive seen someone cgi a realistic fu dog and they looked GREAT.

Back
Top Bottom