WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

pretty sure for those who been keeping up with the leaks and the premiere know about the post credit scene, but Chloe Zhao confirmed it.

The voice speaking to Whitman was Mahershala Ali's Blade.

kind of weird, people would have gone nuts if they showed him but i dont see the correlation between the two other than they both wield swords...

shoulda been whoever his uncle was or merlin or king arthurs ghost

or instead of having another obscure characters, shoulda shown galactus or teased silver surfer, woulda blown minds for sure

and it makes sense since...

celestials are born from from planets and galactus eats planets

Not where I wanna be either after a 3 hour(damn near 4 with trailers) movie but I’ll see shortly.

after sleeping on it, I think I'm trying hard to place it in the MCU instead of letting it stand on its own.

Edit: Gonna watch it again with a clear mind soon

Last edited:
So let me get this straight.

Sersi is dating Black Knight while simultaneously getting banged by Ikarus?

Where's the justice?

57min of trailers before the movie begins… f u amc

C3EA4DBC-F3A9-48DD-9AAC-E02C20D6107E.jpeg

is this the movie or a trailer?

Universal doesn't have any kind of deal with Disney right? So Morbius would be outside of the MCU?

edit: it was Columbia and they're under Sony nvm

Last edited:
Caught it, I dig it. This is more hard concept sci-fi/fantasy than an MCU flick. Should have stood on it's own as a series so people aren't trying to rack their brain to make the connections and lose out on what they're watching as it is. It might be easier for me to accept though as Dune and Foundation led me down a rabbit of that sort of genre.

Great action too. Big cgi fights take me out of it but I liked the display of their skillsets and their connection to the creatures.

low-key that was a good Marvel version of Injustice, especially with the references

Gemma Chan looks like a serial free spirit make you fall in loverer. Fine. Salma is Salma and Ange still got it, **** the haters.

I don't know about them but I'm not killing a baby and the future of billions for little funky *** earth

Last edited:
I enjoyed the film. Visuals were great. I thought the storytelling and pacing was okay, but the beginning wasn’t as slow as I thought it would be.
Surprised about Ikaris’ heel turn. Deviant was meh. I thought he was going to evolve into something else and survive. I was surprised about Ajak
And Gilgamesh being killed. Gilgamesh was great. Especially his power slap.
Not sure how I feel about the DC characters being referenced. But it is what it is.
Eros looked pretty good and it was nice to see Pip. Surprised he was all CGI.
Dane opening the Ebony Blade was nic.me. It took me a minute as to who the voice was, but I realized it was Blade while I was driving home Lolol.
Let’s see how the MCU continues to expand after this. Ready for Hawkeye and Spider-Mn.

And I’ll admit, Morbius doesn’t look too bad. I think Leto will do good.

Universal doesn't have any kind of deal with Disney right? So Morbius would be outside of the MCU?
Sony is making and releasing the Morbius movie just like Venom and w/e else from the Spidey side of Marvel.

Only deal they currently have is the Spider-Man one which has now with the Venom sequel made Venom a part of the MCU. The Morbius trailer has Keaton's Vulture in it from Spider-Man Homecoming and Morbius jokingly mentions that he is Venom in one scene which would hint to Venom existing in that movie's universe. Plus there's no reason not to think Morbius and Venom aren't in a shared universe.

The only deal Universal has with Marvel is a Hulk movie distribution deal.

Not where I wanna be either after a 3 hour(damn near 4 with trailers) movie but I’ll see shortly.

Movie was alright. It felt long but I thought the pacing was steady. There were no highs so there weren’t really many lows. Nothing really memorable for me but yeah, movie entertained me as a single watch.

- Druig stole the show for me. Needed more of him.
- the Gilgamesh / Thena dynamic was great and hits you in the feels
- Makkari’s action sequences were elite. That’s how you visualize a speedster.
- Kingo’s comedic relief was the epitome of “doing too much.” His jokes would suck the air out of scenes for me.
- It felt too soon after Endgame for another “end of the world” threat of this scale. This could have been two movies: part 1 is the Eternals dealing with the return of the Deviants and part 2 dealing with the Emergence.

sitting through it rn....don't even know where to start....lol
just roll credits n show the twink looking starfox...
/s
srs, it sucks, ...in a few words....cg/montage heavy, but serves its purpose; a bridge to some otherworldly shyte from here on out!.....
sex scene got the up/down gyrating n everything...good opportunity for that talk with the kids....
shame an oscar director had take this L though...any run off the mill dude with a burget couldve done this....
4/10
imout

- Druig stole the show for me. Needed more of him.
- the Gilgamesh / Thena dynamic was great and hits you in the feels
- Makkari’s action sequences were elite. That’s how you visualize a speedster.
- Kingo’s comedic relief was the epitome of “doing too much.” His jokes would suck the air out of scenes for me.
- It felt too soon after Endgame for another “end of the world” threat of this scale. This could have been two movies: part 1 is the Eternals dealing with the return of the Deviants and part 2 dealing with the Emergence.
I’m a fan of Kumail because of Silicon Valley, so I was expecting him to be the comedic relief of the film. I didn’t think it was “doing too much” because he’d become an entertainer.

what I’m curious is how the other heroes are going to react to the emergence. I have a feeling this takes place farther down the timeline especially with the end credit scene.

I, too loved Gilgamesh and Athena’s dynamic. And Makkari is a cutie.

if this movie released as originally planned, I think it would’ve been fine and wouldn’t have been heavily criticized because of Zhao not being nominated for an Academy Award. But with her winning, definite garnered more attention.

I can’t lie they could have done without so much dialog.
I fell asleep a bit during the middle of the movie , so damn slow pased
Last fight only good fighters in this movie were sexy Angie Jolie and the deaf chick from the walking dead

first marvel movie since Deadpool to break the wall and reference dc was cool

Harry styles was dope in post credit scene

Overall this movie was meh for me
Wouldn’t ever watch it again tbh

I thought the Harry Styles casting was spot on. Thena looked like she wanted him lol

Back
Top Bottom