WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

57min of trailers before the movie begins… f u amc

C3EA4DBC-F3A9-48DD-9AAC-E02C20D6107E.jpeg

what movie is that?

quick review

movie was really good, not your typical mcu film, this is plot heavy but i can see how some might not like it, these are obscure characters and theres no racoon or tree for comedy relief

visuals are stunning and action is great, they out flash… well flash

acting is great too

its impossible to not fall in love with gemma chan in this film, if you dont love her after the film, then you might as well be in the harry styles fan camp

aunt salma lookin thick and to those complaining about not wanting to see 50 yr old jolie do action, yall crazy because shes always been great in action films and she is in this one too

this is a must see, it is a game changer as in the mcu moving forward has a lot of explaining to do

Movie time was 7, actual movie started past 730 :stoneface:

-I feel cheated, only got 30ish minutes of Salma
-theater definitely squealed when Starfox Direction came out
-movie felt real slow first 30+ minutes or so. I get it’s an origin story but the flashbacks got to be a bit much
-I knew ikaris was a Boy Scout douchebag. I was really hoping and pleased that GemmaBae left that fool in the dust
-wasn’t expecting multiple deaths in an origin movie, that was a surprise
-no idea where they/MCU go from here. Kinda left a little confused without any kind of hint or lead up to their futures.
-overall it was just ok. Good CGI and great characters/acting but very slow moving and maybe I’m simple but I like having a sense where the movie is going/leading to
-Angie can swing a sword :emoji_heart_eyes: GemmaBae def gonna be a big deal moving forward :emoji_fire:

Last edited:
thena was underrated, def my favorite character in the movie. There’s so much to unfold and I can see casuals just not caring for it like my girl :rolleyes

quick review

movie was really good, not your typical mcu film, this is plot heavy but i can see how some might not like it, these are obscure characters and theres no racoon or tree for comedy relief

visuals are stunning and action is great, they out flash… well flash

acting is great too

its impossible to not fall in love with gemma chan in this film, if you dont love her after the film, then you might as well be in the harry styles fan camp

aunt salma lookin thick and to those complaining about not wanting to see 50 yr old jolie do action, yall crazy because shes always been great in action films and she is in this one too

this is a must see, it is a game changer as in the mcu moving forward has a lot of explaining to do
But but but critics said it was bad!!! Lol

Also audience score compared to critics score on Rotten Tomatoes: 86% audience, 51% critics. I'll go with the audience.

Movie time was 7, actual movie started past 730 :stoneface:

-no idea where they/MCU go from here. Kinda left a little confused without any kind of hint or lead up to their futures.
-overall it was just ok. Good CGI and great characters/acting but very slow moving and maybe I’m simple but I like having a sense where the movie is going/leading to

Not where I wanna be either after a 3 hour(damn near 4 with trailers) movie but I’ll see shortly.

Trailers were a bit of a misdirection, great job there, a bit of a curveball.

Shang Chi released first but this actually feels like the start of the new phase. A LOT of groundwork was laid here, tons of seeds planted.

Also We’ve come such a long way since IM1 :lol: Maybe the machine is too large at this point but I can see casuals starting to fall back…. Or maybe not if they keep signing big names to act in these films.

Back
Top Bottom