WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Her performance was so phoned in it was almost cringe at times. Just dead and lifeless. Like she took one shot and left

I actually thought her and Angelina both definitely cashed in checks in this movie, but at least Jolie phoning it in actually worked for the Thena character. Whereas, I was thinking Selma had a lot cut out since it must've been pretty bad.

I actually thought her and Angelina both definitely cashed in checks in this movie, but at least Jolie phoning it in actually worked for the Thena character. Whereas, I was thinking Selma had a lot cut out since it must've been pretty bad.
Angelina must of been paid by the word because they kept her quiet as much as possible :lol:

Crazy how NWH is just a month away and there isn't an official promo. I know they knew what they were doing with the rumors and leaks to hype the movie, but cmon.

Folks always digging and searching though, wish there was still some mystery. Like I hope there are true surprises left for Spidey.

eros was a mid-credit while adams gon have a significant role and will be in the teasers/trailers and merch

no point in hiding it and driving fans into a frenzy and get hundreds of damn yt vids with guesses

Tried to tell y’all bout eternals…..
thatsnoneofmy.jpg

marvel just putting out tooo much content, this is the beginning of inflation until they introduce XMEN and F4

they have run the course for most the other properties.

Dr. Strange, spidey & GOG will have to hold the fort down.

the expansion of new “b & c level” heroes like kamala khan, she hulk and moon knight just not gonna hit. The nostalgic value from consumers/fans 30+ just ain’t there like it was with Iron Man, Capt America, Thor etc….and the consumer under 30 don’t really have any clue who these characters are…..so if the 30 somethings aren’t rocking with the new properties their kids wont really either.

thats why MCU has been so successful to this point it has been capitilizing of the old 80’s & 90’s audience while introducing those properties to the new 00’s &10’s audience….generationally like star wars does.

thatsnoneofmy.jpg

marvel just putting out tooo much content, this is the beginning of inflation until they introduce XMEN and F4

the expansion of new “b & c level” heroes like kamala khan, she hulk and moon knight just not gonna hit. The nostalgic value from consumers/fans 30+ just ain’t there like it was with Iron Man, Capt America, Thor etc….and the consumer under 30 don’t really have any clue who these characters are…..so if the 30 somethings aren’t rocking with the new properties their kids wont really either.

thats why MCU has been so successful to this point it has been capitilizing of the old 80’s & 90’s audience while introducing those properties to the new 00’s &10’s audience….generationally like star wars does.
I think the MCU has to make these properties to further expand the universe. IMO, putting some focus on the 'lower-tiered' characters will only create more of a demand of the F4 and X-Men characters. With the MCU already planting seeds and references in their shows and movies at this point. I think Feige is playing smart with taking their time in bring the X-Men into the MCU. The way the property was handled by Fox, I feel he wants to make the MCU X-Men the best.

Variety is good. I feel like there would be more fatigue if they always focused on the Top-Tier characters in every project.

thatsnoneofmy.jpg

58B34CD4-A7BA-4CDB-9312-657FAB1EE866.png

Other than this being some new shh I don’t know how people saying too much content

marvel just need to have some of the big dogs sprinkled in with the randoms

also can’t have these people that got you asking “soooo where were you when this was going down”

It’s always doom and gloom when Marvel releases a movie that doesn’t please everyone. As if Shang Chi just didn’t come out to critical and fan acclaim :lol:

Shang Chi was half flames and half mid son. Marvel needs another 2016-2017 run. All them joints was hittin

Yeah not feeling these B and C level characters. I already plan on skipping Captain Marvel 2. Barely got through the 1st one. Eternals was ok, didn’t have too much high expectations on the film.

Back
Top Bottom