WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Yeah I was thinking venom was R for some reason, I should have known Sony wouldn’t do that.

I know Todd has been having a hell of a time trying to sell a rated R spawn reboot.

Star Henry Cavill Open To Making The Leap To Marvel; Would "Love" To Play Captain Britain

Asked by The Hollywood Reporter which character he would want to play, the Superman actor responded: "I’m never going to say a Marvel character that is already being played by someone else because everyone’s doing such an amazing job. However, I have the internet and I have seen the various rumors about Captain Britain."

"That would be loads of fun to do a cool, modernized version of that — like the way they modernized Captain America. There’s something fun about that, and I do love being British."

1636584828377.jpeg

Seems like most sets require everyone to be vaccinated. We see actors losing roles now for not wanting the shot.

Crazy how the tide turned on Letita. I never cared for her but she definitely felt like she was next up to have a major role in the MCU and had a strong fan-base. Especially after what happened with Chadwick.

Back
Top Bottom