WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

I never understood why Disney/Kevin Figue/Ryan Coogler didn't recast the role. It would be in no way disrespectful to the memory of Chadwick Boseman. I understand the notion of passing the mantle of BP to another character. But imo there is no Black Panther movie without the character of T'Challa.

Just change her role in the story so it can be shortened.

Plenty other characters to focus on.
If they make her the new BP, this movie is a huge NO for me.
That was never gonna happen :lol:
I never understood why Disney/Kevin Figue/Ryan Coogler didn't recast the role. It would be in no way disrespectful to the memory of Chadwick Boseman. I understand the notion of passing the mantle of BP to another character. But imo there is no Black Panther movie without the character of T'Challa.
Cuz it would be and given how it all went down a good deal would not have accepted it.

This ain't War Machine or Ant-Man's daughter. Its crazy to me ppl think that would actually work and be recieved well.

coogler my dude
Some ppl only focus on the star of movies.

BP isn't a staple or even an icon yet where ppl will just follow the franchise no matter what.

Last edited:
ETERNALS Writers Tease the Coming of Galactus to the MCU

In a conversation with The Direct (via Comic Book), Eternals screenwriters Ryan and Kaz Firpo chimed in with their thoughts on the possibility of the Devourer of Worlds showing up in the MCU. Perhaps even in an Eternals sequel. Here’s what Kaz had to say (and SPOILERS for the end of Eternals from here on out):

“Galactus is an amazing, amazing character, and villain. We are, you know, obviously setting the stage for intergalactic, cosmic, megalith confrontations. Especially when you kill a space god—and then the space god comes and kidnaps you and plans to judge Earth, I think the door is very much open for world-eating villains…”

FD4JScpXMAQoMWa.jpg
FD4JSqyXwAsWz1D.jpg
FD4JS46XMAUd4Ne.jpg

AOU had some great action though. The use of ultron was just SO terrible it killed it all for me. Controls all tech but chooses to kick and punch :lol:

I love AOU but this is the one knok against it.

Bruh controlled all the tech,communications etc and made a ****ing meteor :lol:

Just like he was dissin humans for taking vibrainium and making a frisbee :lol:

Speaking with Empire, Ali opened up about his experience performing the character for the first time in a recording booth rather than in front of the camera:

"It was really cool, getting to do that. It was scary. Because, you know, you're talking before you're filming it. I'm pretty particular about my choices, like most actors, and so having to make some choices – even with a line, vocally – this early on, it brought up some very real anxieties. And it made the job real. It's like, “Okay, this is happening now,” you know, and that's exciting.

That Marvel world is obviously the biggest in film, and just to get my little introduction to that – starting with the Comic Con a couple years ago, and now the very early stages of stepping into the shoes of that character – it felt special and really cool. I’m excited to get going and do more."

Last edited:
hope the writings reflected in the show

1636665235736.png

1636665248438.png

1636665258930.png

1636665286663.png

1636665322629.png

1636665347397.png

1636665437259.png

1636665375071.png
Always funny how really crazy he actually is. His run ins with heroes always got that added extra for laughs

cf08a9aa59b31166235820f64cfa9671.jpg
jrluq7o949f31.jpg

Also wished and hope in the future Marvel does the Moon Knight and Sentry version of Batman and Superman's World's Finest. Name it World's Craziest

1008834-mkbs1.jpg
ogpha1uu0vg71.jpg
tumblr_n8rben9ee51rvm5qqo5_1280.jpg
I did not know about Moon Knight. Why haven’t I seen him with Deadpool? :lol: If they’re not going to do it like this, please save the money and resources for F4 or X-Men.

Back
Top Bottom