WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

1638254658575.jpeg

Copped 4 tickets for Regal Stonestown. Surprised there’s hella seats left.
The new regal at stonestown is pretty nice. What format did you cop in?

I tried their rpx which is I guess is their Dolby equivalent, but it’s not really comparable. It also doesn’t have recliner seats when their regular screens do :stoneface:

The new regal at stonestown is pretty nice. What format did you cop in?

I tried their rpx which is I guess is their Dolby equivalent, but it’s not really comparable. It also doesn’t have recliner seats when their regular screens do :stoneface:
When are you going to watch a movie with me?
raining_david_tennant_nosedrip.gif

hawkeye opened with the lowest viewers compared to the other MCU tv series so far

so what was up with the rolex the tracksuitboys wanted from the auction?

1638306152670.png

She looks pretty good with that blue hairdo and looks like she lost some bodyfat though she wasn't fat. Hollywood folks must've got in her ear.

hawkeye opened with the lowest viewers compared to the other MCU tv series so far

so what was up with the rolex the tracksuitboys wanted from the auction?

1638306152670.png
Wait day does it come on? Fridays?

I mean, if I had to pick a “highly likely” or a “sure gd thing”. The Matrix MAY not be the better movie, but its for sure going to sale tickets.

Had to regular tickets as all my AMCs were sold out in LA :smh:
i slept on them though. Still got to see on Thursday even if it is regular.
bought imax for Saturday though :lol:

I don't have an imax near me. Nicest theater near me is an amc near a mall and only has regular or 3d showings.

Wait day does it come on? Fridays?

I mean, if I had to pick a “highly likely” or a “sure gd thing”. The Matrix MAY not be the better movie, but its for sure going to sale tickets.

hawkeye new episodes every wednesdays

as for jessica henwick, probably had a bad experience with iron limp which sucks because i prefer her to replace akwafina

awkwafina type?

Seems like she got a niche.. only people I can really think to compare her to are white

She plays a good sidekick character, she played like 4 of them in this movie. She was a sidekick in Crazy Rich Asians, the sidekick in Jumanji, the sidekick in Shang-Chi, she was even a sidekick in Oceans 8.

Some people are into sidekicks, thats why Robin, Bumblebee, Pippen and Awkwafina got followings.

Back
Top Bottom